Sonic Reality Kontakt/Infinite Player Sound Update

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We've been working on a lot of new sounds for Kontakt that work with our Infinite Player library gateway for Sonic Reality sounds (it allows the sounds to work in both Kontakt full and also the free Kontakt Player if you don't have Kontakt).

Starting tomorrow we're going to have a Group Buy centered around Serafine FX Tron Special Edition and Cinema Sessions Special Edition with the addition of beautiful orchestral sounds brought over to Kontakt format. Some of these include samples from the archives of Miroslav Vitous and they really sound fantastic!

Besides that we also have some world percussion coming, more vocal choirs and a few surprises.

Squids wrote:We've been working on a lot of new sounds for Kontakt that work with our Infinite Player library gateway for Sonic Reality sounds (it allows the sounds to work in both Kontakt full and also the free Kontakt Player if you don't have Kontakt).

Starting tomorrow we're going to have a Group Buy centered around Serafine FX Tron Special Edition and Cinema Sessions Special Edition with the addition of beautiful orchestral sounds brought over to Kontakt format. Some of these include samples from the archives of Miroslav Vitous and they really sound fantastic!

Besides that we also have some world percussion coming, more vocal choirs and a few surprises.
We like surprises ...

Getting ready to start this thing. It's based around Serafine FX Tron Special Edition and Cinema Sessions Special Edition which gets you all sorts of cool sound and musical effects for a fraction of the cost of the big $1,000ish versions. There's well over a thousand effects in this bundle and it is only going to be $149 with the chance to get more add on libraries so... stay tuned! One Cinematic Group Buy coming right up!

Gonna have to wake up for the Group Buy to really kick butt... but luckily it is a sick deal to start with and you don't have to wait to get started with the sounds. We'll be getting going with it in a few hours and I hope we can have some fun and get you all involved like many times before. Sounds for film! Cinematic. Some very cool things... oh and some free stuff for everyone who follows the thread anyway which will be coming soon in a Marketplace section near you. ; ) (you like the film talk?)

Watchin ... waitin ...

don1thedon wrote:Watchin ... waitin ...
Almost had this wrapped up on Friday but since it involves new content for the Infinite Player and Kontakt it wasn't quite ready so we'll start it on Monday. Technically anyone who purchases Serafine FX Tron SE right now is actually joining the group buy and on board for getting Cinema Sessions SE for free and Orchestral Ensembles Bonus Pack. So it's there but just not with all of the wording.

Some prelim info here: http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=5977

Here's Serafine FX Tron SE which is downloadable. Amazing 1,000 effects for that price... compared to the main FX Tron which is $1,000. So a very affordable way to get some high end sound effects used on major films. Plus great for sound design!

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... de=KVRFXSE

Ok then ... let's start the race:

Feel free to visit this referral thread and choose one of the members that you can refer at esoundz check out:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217796

Note that referrals work for ANY (download) purchase at esoundz (not only for Group Buys).

esoundz: MountainKing

Too early? :D Nevermind ....
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

Haha. Good one MK.

Starts tomorrow officially. But preparing today. Going to make it killer right from the start that way you can't lose. Hope we can get everyone together on this though! Guess we'll see.

Sending out the newsletter now. 15 people already signed up. That's only 85 people away from the first additional library of your choice which will be amongst a variety of different Infinite Player libraries - including new orchestral and world titles... FREE! But only if the group hits those numbers. We have a good solid two weeks to make something happen but only if we can do it up like we have before. Remember if you join now you get the sounds NOW! If you don't already have the Infinite Player Allen is going to give it to you for FREE just for joining. Get on in here!!!!

Here's a youtube video presention of FX Tron in action and that's just the tip of the iceberg on what this sound effects workstation can do. Keep an eye out in this thread as we're going to announce some free sound effects as well for anyone (whether you join the group buy or not!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYU6TyLjX4s

Squids,
How much overlapping content is there with last last group buys?
I have all 4 Cinema Sessions, Infinite Foundations: FX Tron Foundations, and Miroslav Philharmonik in VST/standalone not in NI format.

Looks to me this group buy may be worth the price :o just for the FX Tron sounds for me :) but I was wondering about the overlap or if there is New content in the Cinema or Miroslav from what I have already.

Love your stuff!!! Keep it coming, it is very INSPIRATIONAL, just makes you want to play!!!

Philip J wrote:Squids,
How much overlapping content is there with last last group buys?
I have all 4 Cinema Sessions, Infinite Foundations: FX Tron Foundations, and Miroslav Philharmonik in VST/standalone not in NI format.

Looks to me this group buy may be worth the price :o just for the FX Tron sounds for me :) but I was wondering about the overlap or if there is New content in the Cinema or Miroslav from what I have already.

Love your stuff!!! Keep it coming, it is very INSPIRATIONAL, just makes you want to play!!!
The main thing of interest to you would be Serafine FX Tron SE then. 1,000+ sound effects from him usually goes for $800 (check his web site http://www.serafinecollective.com ) So it is definitely worth it for the Serafine FX Tron SE alone. However... since there could be some nice freebies along with it then even if you have some sounds in other formats you'll benefit from the additional programming and different character of sound and performance... for FREE as add ons I think that's worth it. But it's up to you! Plus you'll be able to choose from some new world libraries and other things... that is IF the GB reaches its goals. With 35 people in less than 24 hours though I think it is looking good! Could be a big one... well for esoundz anyway. (we still consider 400 ppl big! haha)

37 people! Almost half way to the first free library which includes a whole slew of Kapsules to choose from -including brand new ones!

Yes the price is a great deal alone for the FX tron.
Thanks

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”