Neil Peart Drums for BFD2 and Infinite Player Now Shipping!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are pleased to announce that the much anticipated Neil Peart Drums Volume 1: The Kit is NOW AVAILABLE from Sonic Reality dealers and as either boxed OR download on www.esoundz.com.

The KONTAKT version:
It comes as an Infinite Player Library for Kontakt both as a download and as a DVD package at the introductory price of $149. (or less). [If you don't already own the Infinite Player we will provide it to you for FREE if you purchase Neil Peart Drums for Infinite Player... this means you don't need to own Kontakt and can use the free Kontakt Player to play this kit.]

Available on DVD

or Download http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... code=NPKVR

The BFD2 version
Comes as a 12 gigabyte library for BFD2 software (BFD2 itself not included - you must own BFD2 to be able to use this sound library).

Available on DVD

or Download http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... code=NPKVR

Check out the new audio demos from Sonic Reality on the product pages.

NEIL PEART DRUMS Vol. 1: The Kit
Neil Peart, legendary drummer of the band RUSH, has collaborated with Sonic Reality and producer / engineer Nick Raskulinecz (Rush, Foo Fighters, Alice in Chains) to bring the authentic sound of Neil Peart s Snakes and Arrows Custom DW® Drum Kit into the digital domain. With advanced features such as deep level dynamics, humanized random alternating hits, discrete multiple mic mixing and more, this deluxe sampled kit is an ultra-realistic recreation of Neil s actual acoustic set as used live on tour and in the studio.

The BFD2 version is available as a download and as a DVD package at the same introductory price of $149.

We also offer a crossgrade product to allow you get the second version at a low price. If you own either the Infinte Player or BFD2 version, you can purchase the other version for just $49.95. That's here: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... code=NPKVR (Note that you first have to purchase the main format version and THEN the crossgrade in order to get the link and serial number of the second format - it doesn't matter if you previously purchased the Infinite Player version or the BFD version you will get the OTHER version you don't have when purchasing this crossgrade).

Nice one Dave, Allen, everyone... Prop's to you all for an awesome product :)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

andywright67 wrote:Nice one Dave, Allen, everyone... Prop's to you all for an awesome product :)
Thanks! We're really happy with how it came out.

Anyway, some people asked if there could be a new thread on Neil Peart so here it is!

Squids,
I've been playing (e-drums) with the IP/Kontakt version and the samples are absolutely fantastic. The toms are killer, and I like the wide variation of sounds you were able to get from the cymbals (especially the more gentle hits). I'm still working on playability with my kit (DTXtreme III), but even "right out of the box" it is pretty good.

I do have one question. It seems like the script is doing something funny with the hi-hat. This is not related to the CC4 function (hi-hat pedal). The closed edge sound in particular is always loud and I can't seem to bring up the room mics. For example if I play the foot pedal "chick" the level is about right and I can hear the room acoustics. If I then play a closed edge (the note is an F# on the VDrum map), it seems louder and I can't hear the room acoustics. When I play the hi-hat from my keyboard (F#, G# and A# on the VDrum map), I have the same problem, so I don't think it is an e-drum problem.

I tried messing with the volume mixing knobs for the various mics, but they don't seem responsive. The mixing knobs work fine for other instruments (kick, snare, etc), however.

Aside from this one hi-hat nit, the IP/Kontakt version is really kicking butt! It was worth the wait. Congratulations on a great product.

One last question. Can the Kontakt/IP version be routed to individual channels, or is it only stereo?

TexasFury wrote:One last question. Can the Kontakt/IP version be routed to individual channels, or is it only stereo?

Yes you can send Kontakt outputs to individual audio tracks in your DAW.

Allen

eSoundz Support

I got mine for $89! Unfortunately I need a larger drive, so I won't be able to hear them until then. In the meantime I'll install Prominy SR5.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”