Sonik Synth and Sampletank any other multiple velocity layer sounds than...

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sonik Synth and Sampletank any other multiple velocity layer sounds than which have VelS in their name? ps. hope this correct place if not i sorry.

?

JPQ wants to know which instruments in SampleTank and Sonik Synth have multiple velocity-layered sounds.

Is it only the ones with VelS in their names? If not, then which others have multiple velocity layers?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:JPQ wants to know which instruments in SampleTank and Sonik Synth have multiple velocity-layered sounds.

Is it only the ones with VelS in their names? If not, then which others have multiple velocity layers?
you understanded me thanks. but now i want ansvers.:)

I don't have a list like that and unfortunately SampleTank isn't a format where you can just open the mapping editor and look yourself. So, it varies. Some of have them and some don't.

Squids wrote:I don't have a list like that and unfortunately SampleTank isn't a format where you can just open the mapping editor and look yourself. So, it varies. Some of have them and some don't.
any pop/jazz/rock drumkits ? at least to my taste hihats are ugly and sometimes this kind ugly hihat sound nicer lower volume. and there is still many nice sounds at least somehow usefull.
ps. i talk sampletank,soniksynth sounds.

JPQ wrote:
Squids wrote:I don't have a list like that and unfortunately SampleTank isn't a format where you can just open the mapping editor and look yourself. So, it varies. Some of have them and some don't.
any pop/jazz/rock drumkits ? at least to my taste hihats are ugly and sometimes this kind ugly hihat sound nicer lower volume. and there is still many nice sounds at least somehow usefull.
ps. i talk sampletank,soniksynth sounds.
Most of the acoustic drums are multi-velocity. Electronic drums usually single velocity.

I talked acoustic drums nice know.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”