IK VI GROUP BUY on ESOUNDZ -EXTENDED THRU AUG - 5X1!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I registered Sonik Synth at IK Multimedia 2 hours ago.

Under promotions I read:

Virtual Instruments Group Buy Extravaganza Promotion

Not Eligible

Does it take some time to get the 2 other VST ?

Hmm, you're not having much luck today, are you?

I would think that the IKMM Promotions bit would be automatic and quick. I think that it will be best if you raise a Support Ticket at IKMM to get this sorted out.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I would think that the IKMM Promotions bit would be automatic and quick.
That's what I thought too.
At the latest groupbuy I got my free downloads immediately !

I thought I will get help from ESoundz

echopark wrote:
I would think that the IKMM Promotions bit would be automatic and quick.
That's what I thought too.
At the latest groupbuy I got my free downloads immediately !

I thought I will get help from ESoundz
Can't hurt to write Allen at esoundz. He might be able to help. But I think the support ticket is your best bet.

I reported this issue to IK Multimedia and Esoundz Support.

After 15 minutes I got a answer from Allen.He talked with IK Multimedia.
Until tommorow they solve this problem.
Great support at Esoundz !

echopark wrote:I reported this issue to IK Multimedia and Esoundz Support.

After 15 minutes I got a answer from Allen.He talked with IK Multimedia.
Until tommorow they solve this problem.
Great support at Esoundz !
Great!

I want to say thank you to drummer1 for the epointz. Not sure what he/she bought, so I'm not completely sure what to post my thank you. But it does bring up the point... in the words of BarBeCutie:

"If you are purchasing from eSoundz - be sure to refer someone. You and your referral will earn ePointz which can be used to purchase downloadable items from esoundz.com and downloadablesoundz.com."

So make that referral when you buy from esoundz! :D

:shock:
I am keen to get the Philharmonik for ages, already love using the demo version with the few available strings & woodwinds; so I would like to join this group scheme - I am located in Ireland so have to pay with Euros, what's the best option (most bang for the buck) to get at these instruments and which other ones do you recommend?

I think SampleTron or SampleTank would tickle my fancy. I used to have a AKAI hardware samples and have tons of AKAI libraries, can these be loaded with SampleTank?

Axel

So, this is not open to people who've bought one of the 5 already? that would suck cause I just bought samplemoog a few months ago...and would really like sampletron and miroslav...if ppl like me can't automatically get in on this, then at least maybe we can get a discounted entry (instead of $199 US)? Haven't seen peter from IK on this topic yet...

It's already heavily discounted at $199 for products like Miroslav Philharmonik and SampleTank 2.5 XL which were MSRP of around $500 previously. No one said you can't get in on it. Go ahead! If you buy one you get to pick out another 2 you don't have. 3 for the price of one at $199 is awesome!

If someone has more than 2 or 3 already then this group buy is simply not for them. But the previous one - the Xpansion Tank 2 is still running on www.esoundz.com for the moment and that's only $50. Otherwise Sonic Reality is doing another whole group buy on other stuff this week... not to mention new releases and all sorts of other stuff to buy not as a group.

Cool new SampleMoog video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3URt3Zk0BQ

I did one on SampleTron that will be posted soon.

Squids wrote:Cool new SampleMoog video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3URt3Zk0BQ

I did one on SampleTron that will be posted soon.
Cool! 8)

Although I have all of these except for Sampletron, the Sampletank sound library I have is actually from version 2.0XL of Sampletank.

I seem to recall that there was a significant update to the sampletank library from 2.0XL to 2.5XL. Is that so?

If so, it may be worth getting in just to get the 2.5XL soundset finally, as well as complete the set with Sampletron, something I planned to do anyway.

If I buy one of the instruments from eSoundz, will I have the option of downloading the one I buy or do I have to take a box delivery? (I realize I can download the free ones, but I would also prefer to download the purchased one as well) If I can download the purchased one, would that download be from eSoundz or IKMultimedia?

Thanks!

MojoChopper

MojoChopper wrote: If I buy one of the instruments from eSoundz, will I have the option of downloading the one I buy or do I have to take a box delivery? (I realize I can download the free ones, but I would also prefer to download the purchased one as well)
It's funny I wanted to ask the other way around (as I am on a very slow mobile broadband line, about 0.5 Mbit/sec :bang:)

is it possible to get all these products sent on a disc / discs?

I only have a monthly allowance of 12 Gigs :cry: and I couldn't be bothered to hang around in a cybercafe for ages!

I wouldn't mind paying an extra fiver for the discs as sending them by post is probably faster than me downloading them via three Ireland!

Axel

There certainly doesn't seem to be any provision in the Group Buy for getting the products shipped. Unfortunately I suspect shipping to Ireland would be a lot more than a fiver.

I think you'd be better off finding a friend with better broadband to download them and ship them to you. I'd probably be willing to do it - I certainly have the broadband to spare here. I'm really not sure how much it would cost to ship a pile of DVD-ROMs across the pond, though, so if you could find someone somewhere else in the Isles to do it you'd probably be better off.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Squids (or anyone else who knows the answer to my question),

I just ordered Sonik Synth 2 and will be getting SampleTron and SampleMoog as my additional choices (hopefully, I might even be able to get one more if the GB hits 1,000 or more!). I'm certain to also pick up all of the combis you have at eSoundz for each of those libraries.

Anyhow, I was at eSoundz looking at the extra libraries you're offering for 50% off for those of us who participated in the Xpansion Tank 2 Group Buy and I was wondering if Squids Rare Instruments Vol. 1 Electronic -- which I think was originally made for a past Group Buy -- had any overlap with Sonik Synth 2, SampleTron, SampleMoog, Squids Tron Exclusive Extras, SampleArp, SampleOrb or any of the other Xpansion Tank 2 instrument libraries (that I recently picked up in the GB). Specifically, thre are two demos, one called "Flute Radio" and the other called "Radio Signal LP," that feature the patches I most want from Squids Rare Instruments Vol. 1 Electronic, but I suspect these may be Tron-based samples and, as this was originally a Group Buy product, I wanted to check in case they may also be found in SampleTron, Squids Tron Exclusive Extras (which I also own) or one of the other products I mentioned. I'd be grateful if you could clarify this for me.

Thanks!
eDrummist

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”