New eSoundz GROUP BUY: Xpansion Tank 7 for 1 + exclusive bonuses

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bump. Finally got a green light to get these Xpansion packs. But I still need a bit of a helping hand. Could some of you please list the complete contents of the group buy? I'm confused by all the extra material mentioned and would like to make sure I get it all.

From what I understand, there's:

- 8 Expansion Tanks

- 1 Sonic Reality R.A.W., ReTank or SampleTank library of your choice <---How do I get this?

- 1 Wild Card Exclusive SampleTank Library from Sonic Reality <--- How do I get this?

- Anything more?

Would be very grateful for any input here. And advice as to choices you made from the available material that you've been happy with?

Could someone please advice as to what titles to get?

odd wrote:Could someone please advice as to what titles to get?
I think they're all really good. If you want to stock up on bread and butter instruments, I would definitely grab the bass collection, guitar collection and piano collection. Any of the other instrument collections will suppliment those well too, but those ones are essential. There are also great drum loop collections, so you might want to grab 4 Xpansion packs with loops. Country, Rock, Soul and Motown are all really good.

You can't go wrong with any of the Xpansion packs. Just grab what appeals to you. You won't be disappointed.
Somewhere in the background zedd

Thanks. Where do I find a complete list of the available xpansion tanks? I've looked at:

http://www.esoundz.com/downloads.php?pn ... 8118H28135

But I wonder if all these qualify, and if it's a complete list?

odd wrote:Thanks. Where do I find a complete list of the available xpansion tanks? I've looked at:

Yep. I think most or all of the Xpansion Tanks that were available in the GB are contained on that page and the 2nd page connected to it. There are also links to more audio demos on the previous page of THIS thread.

I have no idea how you are placing your order at this late date. I don't suppose any of this stuff is still on the IK Multimedia server. You are probably going to have to get Allen or someone to manually process this for you. Have your already discussed this with IK or with eSoundz to find out if you can even do this?

This GB was officially finished in May or June 2010.

zedd wrote:
odd wrote:Thanks. Where do I find a complete list of the available xpansion tanks? I've looked at:

Yep. I think most or all of the Xpansion Tanks that were available in the GB are contained on that page and the 2nd page connected to it. There are also links to more audio demos on the previous page of THIS thread.

I have no idea how you are placing your order at this late date. I don't suppose any of this stuff is still on the IK Multimedia server. You are probably going to have to get Allen or someone to manually process this for you. Have your already discussed this with IK or with eSoundz to find out if you can even do this?

This GB was officially finished in May or June 2010.
Well, they've asked me to just let them know which titles I want.

odd wrote:Well, they've asked me to just let them know which titles I want.
Depending on what you have already, my recommendations again would be:

Bass Collection 2
Guitar Collection2
Piano Collection 2
Cinematik Collection --or-- Omnisynth (for a bunch of different instruments)
Vintage Soul Grooves
Blues Grooves
Sixties Motown Grooves
Vintage Rock Grooves --or-- Country Folk Rhythms

The construction kits are also good, if you are interested in creating House, Hip Hop and/or other electronica tracks.

zedd wrote:
odd wrote:Well, they've asked me to just let them know which titles I want.
Depending on what you have already, my recommendations again would be:

Bass Collection 2
Guitar Collection2
Piano Collection 2

Cinematik Collection --or-- Omnisynth (for a bunch of different instruments)
Vintage Soul Grooves
Blues Grooves
Sixties Motown Grooves
Vintage Rock Grooves --or-- Country Folk Rhythms

The construction kits are also good, if you are interested in creating House, Hip Hop and/or other electronica tracks.
Thanks a lot. Maybe I'm getting blind, but I don't see the ones I've bold-ified available in a version '2'?

You need to be looking on the IKMM site. I don't think that eSoundz is /was offering them all

Found them with a bit of Googling:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/xpansiontank/features/
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/xpansiontank/multisamples/
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/xpansiontank/loops/

If you bought through eSoundz then there should be a download in your "My downloads" area for the Wild Card and a redeem code (to be redeemed at DownloadableSoundz) for your choice of library. Otherwise, email allen.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Oh yeah Odd. DarkStar provided all the links you need.

That reminds me... you will probably want the Acoustic Guitar Collection 2 as a priority item as well. Some nice instruments in that set.

Were there any interesting Xpansion Tank 2 combis offered up for public consumption? There are a few in the KVR patch database.

odd wrote:Bump. Finally got a green light to get these Xpansion packs. But I still need a bit of a helping hand. Could some of you please list the complete contents of the group buy? I'm confused by all the extra material mentioned and would like to make sure I get it all.

From what I understand, there's:

- 8 Expansion Tanks

- 1 Sonic Reality R.A.W., ReTank or SampleTank library of your choice

- 1 Wild Card Exclusive SampleTank Library from Sonic Reality

- Anything else?
*bump*

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”