New eSoundz GROUP BUY: Xpansion Tank 7 for 1 + exclusive bonuses

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like everything I ended up getting in this group buy but my very favorite library is the one I ended up getting as my bonus from eSoundz :lol:

The R.A.W Latin Brazilian grooves. Love love love this one.. It's exactly what I have been wanting. Top notch!

Thanks a million for the excellent info zedd! Very much appreciated! You'll get my referral points on my next esoundz purchase for sure!

pekadan wrote:Thanks a million for the excellent info zedd! Very much appreciated! You'll get my referral points on my next esoundz purchase for sure!
My pleasure pekadan! Happy to help. :-)
Somewhere in the background zedd

Feel free to visit this referral thread and choose one of the members that you can refer at esoundz check out:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217796

Note that referrals will work for ANY (download) purchase at esoundz (not only for Group Buys)!

esoundz: MountainKing
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

I am completely confused by this group buy.

Basically, the only thing I'm interested in are some R.A.W. packs (there are 7 of them I would like). How many of them may I choose if I enter into the group buy? Just one?

Latin-Brazilian
Latin-Caribbean
World Grooves
Jazz Grooves
Blues Grooves
70s Pop Drums
Blues Grooves

How many of these can I clock with this group buy?

If anybody can clear this up for me, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

stroker_ace wrote:I am completely confused by this group buy.

Basically, the only thing I'm interested in are some R.A.W. packs (there are 7 of them I would like). How many of them may I choose if I enter into the group buy? Just one?

Latin-Brazilian
Latin-Caribbean
World Grooves
Jazz Grooves
Blues Grooves
70s Pop Drums
Blues Grooves

You can only choose one RAW version of these drum grooves as your freebie for joining through eSoundz.

5 of those listed could be picked up in the main Group Buy, but in SampleTank format, and not RAW packs (which have REX, Apple, and WAVE files).

zedd wrote:
stroker_ace wrote:I am completely confused by this group buy.

Latin-Brazilian
Latin-Caribbean
World Grooves
Jazz Grooves
Blues Grooves
70s Pop Drums
Blues Grooves

You can only choose one RAW version of these drum grooves as your freebie for joining through eSoundz.

5 of those listed could be picked up in the main Group Buy, but in SampleTank format, and not RAW packs (which have REX, Apple, and WAVE files).
Crap. Thanks for clearing that up, zedd.

I'm just curious . . . the SampleTank format doesn't include rex files, does it? Or are the loops embedded in an .st file, or whatever SampleTank reads?

Joe

stroker_ace wrote:I'm just curious . . . the SampleTank format doesn't include rex files, does it? Or are the loops embedded in an .st file, or whatever SampleTank reads?
Nope. No REX files. The loops are in SampleTank format only.

But there will be other deals in the future when you could pick up the REX packs. Maybe just grab the Loop Slice packs for now, since having both will be useful in the long run. :-)

zedd wrote:Maybe just grab the Loop Slice packs for now, since having both will be useful in the long run. :-)
I have found that the ST sliced loops opens up some new possibilities. I know I can do the same things with REX files and Kontakt, but ST feels different... and it has different effects. And since you match the MIDI files to the slices, there are some easy editing possibilities. For example, you can use different a different MIDI loop to trigger the slice. It's not better than REX. Just different.

grrr, the IK user page download systems is just so incredible non intuitive.
how about spending some of the cash they earn from this group buy to hire someone to reprogram that stupid maze

only 7 more now for the 6th xpansion

Does this help? It's from the other thread.
wfm wrote:First let me say that the "positive vibes" on KVR is a welcome change to some of the "complaining/pee pee poo poo pants" posts I see cluttering up other web forums! KVR is great!

Some tips for John-E-34 & others who sound as confused as I was :oops: !

1. Your purchase serial is assigned by hand at esoundz, up to 24 hrs

2. Serial at esoundz.com in Members Area via left tab My Downloads

3. To IK's site, click "skip" on the iPhone flash ad (at the bottom)

4. Log in OR Register > go to that email's inbox "confirm"

5. Go To Multi Box Tab to register ST & pick 1st soundset
--- As a player I have found the SOUNDS to be much better than LOOPS here
--- If you're a Sony Acid OR Fruity Loops construction type of user, maybe not?

6. Go to Promo/Promotions Tab to choose other 4 sound sets

7. Go to SOUNDS to d/l. You initially have 30 days to do it

8. In SOUNDS the link to the PLUG IN d/l is at the bottom

9. Install your Plug In on your DAW.

10. Install sounds. (*NOTE: After launching ST for the 1st time - I had to 're-point' ST "sounds path" via it's Preferences button on the plug's Graphical User Interface, GUI, to where the sounds were actually installed on my computer. I keep samples & libraries on their own drive as opposed to the system drive for better performance etc.)

11.Fire up STank Authorization Wizard will start, Paste in your serial

12.At IK: Click on Authorizations & click Request New button

13.Type OR PASTE the Digital ID into the empty box > SUMBIT

14.new Authorization Code will be sent to your registered email

15.On the computer the software is installed
--- Go back to the Product Authorization Wizard, and click Next

16.Paste the new Authorization Code. If properly inserted a green check mark will appear
--- Click Next. As a final step, click Finish

While the above seems convoluted, it does allow you to work without a dongle!

USING SampleTank
1.Use browser to select instruments via clicking the Disclosure Triangles

2.Building 'combos/stacks' Load a sound. Click on 2nd space load another

3.Need to change MIDI channel? just click & drag up/down on number itself
--- for combos/stacks you'll probably set the channels to 1

4.Save the stack/patch you built as a preset so you can recall it :)

ALSO: If in 2 years you've gone through a bunch of computers, you can request more authorizations from IK - it's an anti-piracy thing, no worries! 8)

LASTLY: As cheap as these very useable sounds are, you have 30 days to d/l your choices & back them up. This seems reasonable to me.

You can use IK's Jampointz only if you buy from their site (1st link in BarBeCutie's recurring post = Buy from IK) $25 is the max you can use. You get these for previous purchases OR registrations on IK's site.

Buying directly from esoundz.com (2nd link in post ;) gives you an extra bonus library & you can't use esoundz points on this downloadable group buy > However, you can give epointz to other users & receive some for yourself via the epointz field on checkout for other Sonic Reality/Downloadable Soundz products in the future.

This should get you started & this is a "laundry list" of things that confused me at first. Native Instruments uses a similar authorization workflow.

Hope that helped a few folks! :o If this helped you, feel free to epointz me :D
esoundz username: wfmstudios 8)

the simplest and best download user area thingie ive ever sen is at http://www.gog.com

anyone could learn a lesson in how to make things simple for your customers from them

Many thanks to fludlyt for the epointz!

Remember to refer someone when you sign up. It means epointz for you and the person you refer.
Last edited by Reverend Rhythm on Mon May 24, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Many thanks to fludlyt for the epointz!

Remember to refer someone when you sign up. It means $5 for you and the person you refer.
doh, forgot

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”