New eSoundz GROUP BUY: Xpansion Tank 7 for 1 + exclusive bonuses

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any suggestions for my freebee? I'd like to get a pack with some good Synth samples (or electronic drums/synth) for my Tank.

I got an email from Allen at tech support and we only get to select 1 out of the complete list. The 1GB Wild Card Bonus (the top 3 below) are just newer additions to the complete list:

1) Squids Tron Exclusive Extras
2) Studiophonik Prelude sounds part 3: Basses
3) Sonic Reality Bonus Disc for SampleTank 2.5
4) Expansion Tank: Symphony Strings
5) Expansion Tank: Piano Collection
6) Expansion Tank: OmniSynth
7) Expansion Tank: Guitar Collection
8) Expansion Tank: Bass Collection
9) Expansion Tank: Acoustic Drums
10)SampleTank Rare Vintage Collection Vol. 1
11)Sonik Capsule: Studio Drums
12)Blues Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
13)Country Folk Rhythms: R.A.W. | ReTank
14)Drum and Bass: R.A.W. | ReTank
15)Hip Hop: Dirty South: R.A.W. | ReTank
16)Jazz Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
17)Latin Afro-Cuban Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
18)Latin Brazilian Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
19)Latin Caribbean Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
20)Nashville Pop Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
21)Sixties Motown Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
22)Trip Hop Beats: R.A.W. | ReTank
23)Urban Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
24)Vintage Rock Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
25)Vintage Soul Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank
26)World Grooves: R.A.W. | ReTank

I already have these:
Xpansion Tank 2 - Acoustic Guitar Collection 2
Xpansion Tank 2 - Country Folk Rhythms
Xpansion Tank 2 - Vocal Collection
Xpansion Tank 2 - Bass Collection 2
Xpansion Tank 2 - Symphony Strings 2
Make music :harp:

I have already redeemed for my 2 times that I joined.
Is there still yet to come the Wildcard download for me ?

Feel free to visit this referral thread and choose one of the members that you can refer at esoundz check out:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217796

Note that referrals will work for ANY (download) purchase at esoundz (not only for Group Buys).

esoundz: MountainKing
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

Check your esoundz account. I never got an email saying the freebie is ready but it was in my esoundz account when I checked

I've just noticed that the Xpansion Tanks include a Sounds Installer.

Does this do anything more than look up the ST2 Instruments folder so that the sounds are installed in the right place? I would probably want to put, say SampleARP, in a Instruments\Synths sub-folder.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:I've just noticed that the Xpansion Tanks include a Sounds Installer.

Does this do anything more than look up the ST2 Instruments folder so that the sounds are installed in the right place? I would probably want to put, say SampleARP, in a Instruments\Synths sub-folder.
All they do is copy the folder of instruments to a new folder on the top level of your SampleTank library, at which point you can drag them into any subfolder you wish before RELIST in SampleTank.

Some libraries already have instruments in the proper folder name, so the installer exactly the same as just manually copying the instrument folder to your library folder. But others are configured without the proper folder name, so the folder name is created by the installer when you install. I think the easiest solution is probably to just use the installers, and then manually sort each folder in your SampleTank library after you have finished. But then again, copying the files manually and renaming the folder is probably just as easy.

So... whatever suits you! ;-)
Somewhere in the background zedd

Can someone please tell me if the sounds in bonus pack "Squids Tron Exclusive Extras" overlap with the ones in Sampletron (which I already have)?

pekadan wrote:Can someone please tell me if the sounds in bonus pack "Squids Tron Exclusive Extras" overlap with the ones in Sampletron (which I already have)?
It is my understanding that there is little or no overlap with SampleTron, but some overlaps with Squids' Tron Volume 1.

Apparently, there is ANOTHER product (which may not yet be released) which has all new content which is neither in Squids' Tron Volume 1 or SampleTron.

zedd wrote:
pekadan wrote:Can someone please tell me if the sounds in bonus pack "Squids Tron Exclusive Extras" overlap with the ones in Sampletron (which I already have)?
It is my understanding that there is little or no overlap with SampleTron, but some overlaps with Squids' Tron Volume 1.

Apparently, there is ANOTHER product (which may not yet be released) which has all new content which is neither in Squids' Tron Volume 1 or SampleTron.
Thanks zedd! You wouldn't by any chance happen to also know what's in the "Sonic Reality Bonus Disc for Sampletank 2.5"?

I'm completely lost trying to navigate the soundsonline/esounds/downloadsounds/whaterever sites. I did the group buy, but I don't see any redeem code or anything.

The only account I can figure out that I created during the buy process was on the downloadablesoundz site.

The order shows up in the "My Orders" section. But I don't see anywhere to redeem a code or show a serial number.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

pheeleep wrote:Check your esoundz account. I never got an email saying the freebie is ready but it was in my esoundz account when I checked
Hi
Exactly where in your account was it ?
members area ... My dowloads ? free sounds ? I don't see the bonus 1 gb library in mine ?
Thx

rogjul wrote:
pheeleep wrote:Check your esoundz account. I never got an email saying the freebie is ready but it was in my esoundz account when I checked
Hi
Exactly where in your account was it ?
members area ... My dowloads ? free sounds ? I don't see the bonus 1 gb library in mine ?
Thx
Log in at esoundz.com, member page, manage (or something like that), my downloads, scroll down and click on xpansion tank redeem code link, log in again on downloadablesoundz.com, press redeem button.

EDIT: Sorry, thought you were asking for the bonus pack! :oops:

He is asking for the bonus pack as far as I can tell :)

You gave the correct instructions.

At the time you redeeem the code, you get to pick which product you want as a bonus..

Anyone knows what's on the "Sonic Reality Bonus Disc for Sampletank 2.5"?

pekadan wrote:Thanks zedd! You wouldn't by any chance happen to also know what's in the "Sonic Reality Bonus Disc for Sampletank 2.5"?
I do. 8)

I picked that one, and was disappointed to discover that I already have everything on it. :-(

But you may not...

Here is the folder list:
  • • Bonus Beats > (about 140 Loop Slice grooves)
    • --SR Reggaeton Beats
      --SR Rock Grooves
      --SR Soul Grooves
      --SR Vint Beatbox
    • Bonus World Instruments > 9 instruments
    • From Omni (which contains about 28 instruments from Omnisynth 1)
    • From Studiophonik OT > Big Room Kits > Ludwig (1 kit)
    • Orchestra MV > 1 orchestra patch
    • SR Bonus Disc Combis > 24 Combis
Wish there had been a sound list for this one. But there it is. :-)

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”