GROUP BUY: Ocean Way & Drum Masters Ultimate Studio Drum Bundle!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BERFAB wrote:
Squids wrote: I hope that answers your questions Berf!
And then some, thanks. I know there are a lot of us out there with the same concerns so I figured I'd put it all on the table.

A very nice package indeed.

Are the new scripts/patches for DM1 owners available yet? Did I miss a memo? :dog:

Cheers
-B
No not yet but it's getting close. They will be available mid December although we might make a few available toward the end of this week just to get a little taste! It's pretty darn awesome. What I like about it is that they are as easy or complex as you want them to be. They work and play great but if you want to dig in you have more control in Drum Masters than just about anything.

New page, so here is the link for the group buy: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=USDKVR

esoundz name:

Happy to be back now there are new products available.
I'm in at 18. ePointz to Zouki.

-----------------------------------
eSoundz name: zombywoof

Chester Desmond wrote:Thanks Rev.. looks like a nice selection ...and that's just the DM2 kits!! :-o

I remember from the last DM group buy there was a kit with roto-toms (Nick DV one I think)..will that be one of these?

Sorry for all the questions...
That's not in this one. But it IS in the Drum Masters Signature Kits Vol. 1 which you can upgrade to for half price when it is out later next month if you want it (and the rest of the artist kits). I'll give you all a run down of the kits in those full collections. In this group buy you're getting a taste of those but by getting a half off coupon on BOTH Signature Drum Kit volumes it's actually a better deal to get this and both of those at half price than to wait and get those two on their own... and on top of that you get 12 Ocean Way mix kits too so... this is the place to start for the best deal.

ZombyWoof wrote:Happy to be back now there are new products available.
I'm in at 18. ePointz to Zouki.

-----------------------------------
eSoundz name: zombywoof
Woof!!!!

Read Ocean Way Drums Review @ Sound on Sound

Price triers:
1-25 Joined $149. <----WE ARE HERE
26-50 Joined $139.
51-100 Joined $129.
101-150 Joined $119.
151-200 Joined $109.
201+ Joined $99 (Final Price)

What You Get When 200+ People Join!

Everything in the "Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy" is downloadable exclusively from eSoundz.com This is a limited-time bundle that includes the following kits that are playable from Sonic Reality's latest Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt 3.5:

• Sonic Reality's Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt*
• 12 different Ocean Way® Drums DL mix kits from dry to medium to ambient
• 15 Drum Masters 2 Signature Drum Kits featuring drum kits of legendary drummers
• Ambient Impulse Responses from some of the best sounding studio rooms in the world to use with Infinite Player/Kontakt's convolution reverb
• Bonus Midi Grooves

* If you already own the Infinite Player you can get a brand new previously unreleased Drum Masters 2 Ludwig® Jazz Kit instead!

>>>Join here<<<

Feel free to refer me: lukianowicz
Last edited by bronxsound on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feel free to visit this referral thread and choose one of the members that you can refer at esoundz check out:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217796

Note that referrals work for ANY (download) purchase at esoundz (not only for Group Buys)

esoundz: MountainKing
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

kelvyn wrote:I bought in to the last GB... do the changes also effect those purchases (V DRum Mappng) and what about round robin? I like the sound of the Ocean Way drums so I could be interested. Do they have round robin and V Drum mapping?
THESE OWD kits may just have both of those features but we haven't said officially yet because we're experimenting with applying the new Drum Masters 2 scripts that DO have both V-Drum and Round Robin (and more) to Ocean Way Drums DL kits. If it works this will have the very first patches that have those features and then we'll tell the Ocean Way guys we can do it for at least the full DL series if they want it... I can't imagine they wouldn't even though it is a bit of work to do.

Regarding past purchases of Drum Masters in Group Buys I have some GREAT news for you. The features of V-Drums, Round Robin (one of the most deluxe Round Robin features offered in a drum plug-in) and even CUSTOM e-Drum support with midi learn is a FREE update for your Drum Masters kits. ALL Drum Masters kits will have this for no charge when it is available later this month. We'll let you know.

That said, these particular kits in this Group Buy were not all offered before so they are not free to anyone. Close to free though! $99 only.

If you own the Infinite Player already we will give you a variety of options to choose from as a substitute.

bronxsound wrote:Image

Price triers:
1-25 Joined $149.
26-50 Joined $139.
51-100 Joined $129.
101-150 Joined $119.
151-200 Joined $109.
201+ Joined $99 (Final Price)

What You Get When 200+ People Join!

Everything in the "Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy" is downloadable exclusively from eSoundz.com This is a limited-time bundle that includes the following kits that are playable from Sonic Reality's latest Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt 3.5:

• Sonic Reality's Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt*
• 15 Drum Masters 2 Signature Drum Kits featuring drum kits of legendary drummers
• Ambient Impulse Responses from some of the best sounding studio rooms in the world to use with Infinite Player/Kontakt's convolution reverb
• Bonus Midi Grooves

* If you already own the Infinite Player you can get a brand new previously unreleased Drum Masters 2 Ludwig® Jazz Kit instead!

>>>Join here<<<

Feel free to refer me: lukianowicz
You guys rock. Thanks Bronx!

Kevin63101 wrote:
Squids wrote:• Sonic Reality's Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt*
• Bonus Midi Grooves
1) Which kits # from Ocean Way Drums DL are included? I'd like to listen to the OWD demos on the exact ones.

2) Are the individual samples accessible outside of Infinite Player? (eg to be remapped in Kontakt, Battery, etc blended with other sample libraries)

Also excited about the new Drum Masters 2 series kits & other goodies! Thanks in advance -- you keep topping yourself on these group buys! :)
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 1 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 2 Medium
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 4 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 4 Ambient
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 5 Medium
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 6 Ambient
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 8 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 9 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 10 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 10 Ambient
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 12 Dry
Ocean Way® Drum Kit 13 Medium

You can listen to the exact demos here: http://www.oceanwaydrums.net/audio2.php

Or you can on the left in the MP3 player right on the join page:

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=USDKVR

2.) Yes and no. They CAN be remapped in Kontakt (as long as you've authorized an Infinite Player first). I am not sure about Battery - I don't think so. The samples are in an NKX so they can't be read by anything else. So, Kontakt is the only confirmed sampler but hey... you can't read BFD, EZ Drummer or Addictive in Kontakt or any sampler. So this is one of the benefits of Kontakt Player-based sample products. You can manipulate them inside a full sampler. I like that.

Hey, how do these compare to BFD and Superior? I heard that they do not do round robin? I thought I read that they do somewhere else though.

@aplats

mate OWD is a different league comparing to BFD and SD.

just give demo a go.

Hey Dave,

Speaking of BFD and SD, is there any new info about OWD and DM/DM2 being offered in those formats (or others)?

Your abbreviatin' buddy,
zombywoof

P.S. Woof back atcha!

aplats wrote:Hey, how do these compare to BFD and Superior? I heard that they do not do round robin? I thought I read that they do somewhere else though.
I think it's hard to compare these. I have BFD and kitcore. I've essentially stopped using BFD, and I use kitcore as a sketch pad. Kitcore is easy to use, but I like the detail of Drum Masters and OWD.

Drum Masters and OWD kits are larger, so they take longer to load. But they sound sooooooo good. In fact I am amazed at OWD.

Here's another thread to keep track of if someone wants to make a compilation of threads on different forums (that always helps): http://vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php? ... post449464

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”