GROUP BUY: Ocean Way & Drum Masters Ultimate Studio Drum Bundle!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DarkStar's New Page News:
This thread and forum is best for discussion about the product and features, how it works etc, not for reporting download, installation or usage issues.
  • Please don't post "I haven't got my "X" yet. What should I do?"
    The answer is the same: email support or directly to allen:
    allen <<at>>esoundz <<dot>> com
  • If you find an issue that you think others may have too or you know the solution, post it in this thread:
    Drum Masters & OWD Community Support Thread
  • And look through the Vital Info thread too:
    Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy VITAL INFO THREAD
    -----
  • You can still purchase Ultimate Studio Drums, but only one more week!
    Here is the link. And don't forget to refer someone!

Squids wrote:So, coming up soon we'll Steven Slate Drums EX for download with a coupon to all people who bought Ultimate Studio Drums. Those are nice for some different sounds - more processed and in your face. You can make some nice hybrid kits between DM2, OWD and SSD I'm sure that would be interesting.
HaHa, that's one way to handle the competition -- join forces. 8)

Having already snagged SSD & Ultimate Studio Drums, I think this will be a fantastic plan for others -- the contrasting differences in the collections really provides a huge pallet to choose from.

One thing I will say: both companies care about their customers and about their product.

Squids, anything on an external harddrive for GB? I have my GB kits stored\backed up on a large backup drive but need to go shopping for a handy little FW800 streaming drive. Nice quiet one, OSX bus powered. (oops bus powered is USB I guess, okay USB drive! - fewer wires, plug 'n roll!) :bang:

2busdriver wrote:Squids, anything on an external harddrive for GB? I have my GB kits stored\backed up on a large backup drive but need to go shopping for a handy little FW800 streaming drive. Nice quiet one, OSX bus powered. (oops bus powered is USB I guess, okay USB drive! - fewer wires, plug 'n roll!) :bang:
The Infinite HD is USB and FW buss powered. It's almost here.

Stupid question here:
The Ocean Way Drums Expandable Player is not the Infinte Player which I got in the group buy, right?
So n order to buy and play the OWD MT Kits I have to buy the OWD Expandable Player first, correct?
Thank's

Sampleconstruct wrote:Stupid question here:
The Ocean Way Drums Expandable Player is not the Infinte Player which I got in the group buy, right?
So n order to buy and play the OWD MT Kits I have to buy the OWD Expandable Player first, correct?
Thank's
Correct. However it does come WITH OWD DL Edition or OWD Silver or Gold Edition. You only need to get it if you're picking out a la carte Multitrack or DL Kits.

Sorry but I couldn't find a way to search within a huge thread like this. Are the OWD kits from the GB something that can be used with Sonar's Session Drummer 3? Thanks.

chromecity wrote:Sorry but I couldn't find a way to search within a huge thread like this. Are the OWD kits from the GB something that can be used with Sonar's Session Drummer 3? Thanks.
No, but they can be used as a plug-in for Sonar.

Thanks. (I had already bought them but might have had an easier time convincing a friend to join in if they were also for Session Drummer 3).

Perhaps its been covered in the 200+ pages on this thread, so forgive me if it has, but what is the difference between the offering in the GB, and the Ocean Way Drums Silver and Gold editions listed on the Ocean Way site?

I noticed that the Silver package has 20GB's of sample sounds and the Gold has 40 GB's of same sounds, and the offering here has 17 GB's.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

chromecity wrote:Thanks. (I had already bought them but might have had an easier time convincing a friend to join in if they were also for Session Drummer 3).
We're possibly doing additional Drum Masters packs for SD3 this year. We already did a bunch that come with SD3 right now.

Squids wrote:A little word of warning for those who might be interested in a la carte OWD kits. That might be going away soon!
i hope you can extend this a few days into Feb. I am in Germany this week, and while I can check into KVR a few minutes here and there, I can't pull off buying th stuff. So... Hope it's there for at least the first few days of Feb

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
iaminsane+ wrote:
Squids wrote:A little word of warning for those who might be interested in a la carte OWD kits. That might be going away soon!
i hope you can extend this a few days into Feb. I am in Germany this week, and while I can check into KVR a few minutes here and there, I can't pull off buying th stuff. So... Hope it's there for at least the first few days of Feb
Looks like you're in luck. A few posts up, Squids wrote this...
Squids wrote:oh, we'll have a couple more months of OWD downloads a la carte. Just got the okay for that so not the SCARE I said before but still it isn't going to be around forever so grab it or plan for grabbing it while you can at those prices on www.downloadablesoundz.com/o2.php (http://www.downloadablesoundz.com/o2.php) Remember you need the OWD Expandable Player for those though.

cybertron wrote:Perhaps its been covered in the 200+ pages on this thread, so forgive me if it has, but what is the difference between the offering in the GB, and the Ocean Way Drums Silver and Gold editions listed on the Ocean Way site?

I noticed that the Silver package has 20GB's of sample sounds and the Gold has 40 GB's of same sounds, and the offering here has 17 GB's.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
These are the DL kits as opposed to the multichannel OWD kits so right there it is different. These don't have discrete mic mixing whereas the OWD Silver and Gold do. But what this 20+ gigabytes (actually with the extras it is closer to that) has to offer are MORE variety of kits... for one thing not only do you get Ocean Way Drums kits but you get even MORE Drum Masters 2 kits. Here's info about Drum Masters 2: http://www.sonicreality.com/index.php/drum-master-2/

So, this deal which is going away VERY soon is incredible! That is why so many people got in on it. Sadly though we can't offer it forever so it has a limited time to be offered at least with all the bells and whistle extras.

There's a lot more to say but a lot has already been said if you dare to read through it or check out the Vital Info thread which sums up a lot.

Squids wrote:There's also a SECOND Global Patch Update that we'll have by Tuesday that should be the final on that.
Is this out, and is it called Drum Master 2 Global Patch Update?

Brian

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”