GROUP BUY: Ocean Way & Drum Masters Ultimate Studio Drum Bundle!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Link To Join Is: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=USDKVR

The Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy
Enter the World of Ocean Way Drums, Drum Masters 2 and Infinite Player

This holiday season eSoundz is celebrating the countdown to 2010 with one of the coolest packages of downloadable drum sounds ever put together into one virtual instrument plug-in! Introducing the "Ultimate Studio Drums Bundle" featuring samples from some of the best studios and musicians in the world! Through this exclusive limited-time offer e-drummers, keyboardists, guitarists, bassists, songwriters and producers can get one incredible virtual drum instrument for an exceptionally affordable price as low as $99! The package includes over 25 high quality drum kits taken from some of the best Sonic Reality has ever programmed including select kits from Ocean Way® Drums, Drum Masters™ 2 Signature Series and more!

How it Works
The way the Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy works is that all who want to purchase the product "join" and your credit card isn't charged until the end of the group buy. Depending on how many people join the group of people buying the price can go down. The starting price is already great! Just $149. for over 17 gigabytes of top quality downloadable drum kits and Sonic Reality's Infinite Player (powered by Kontakt). The more people join the price goes lower and lower until it can possibly reach the lowest price of $99. The only way that happens is if you spread the word and tell anyone and everyone about it on forums, blogs, emails and any other way you can reach others that might be interested too. While you do that, be sure to ask them to use your esoundz nick/login name as a referral so you both can get $5 in credit (called "epointz") to use on future purposes.

Prices Drop The More People Join:
1-25 Joined $149.
26-50 Joined $139.
51-100 Joined $129.
101-150 Joined $119.
151-200 Joined $109.
201+ Joined $99 (Final Price)

Start Date: Monday November 30th
End Date: Wedneseday December 30th

What You Get!

Everything in the "Ultimate Studio Drums Group Buy" is downloadable exclusively from eSoundz.com This is a limited-time bundle that includes the following kits that are playable from Sonic Reality's latest Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt 3.5:

• Sonic Reality's Infinite Player plug-in powered by Kontakt*
• 12 different Ocean Way® Drums DL mix kits from dry to medium to ambient
• 15 Drum Masters 2 Signature Drum Kits featuring drum kits of legendary drummers
• Ambient Impulse Responses from some of the best sounding studio rooms in the world to use with Infinite Player/Kontakt's convolution reverb
• Bonus Midi Grooves

* If you already own the Infinite Player you can get a brand new previously unreleased Drum Masters 2 Ludwig® Jazz Kit instead!

---------------------
Each downloadable drum kit a la carte normally sells for around $30 on average. So imagine getting 27 kits for as low as $99 WITH the Infinite Player (the Infinite Player just on its own has an MSRP of $99!).

Plus, if we break 300 then we'll add in extra hybrid kit patches and more bonus extras!

Remember these group buys are only great with YOUR participation. This is the perfect complement to your studio set up regardless of what other drum software you may have. These add a certain unique character that you can only get here! So don't miss it. This product will only be available for a limited time only.

More news coming...

Here's the link: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=USDKVR
Last edited by Squids on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

this looks easy ;-)

Woot - number 1 in the GB. I'm in.

Jind wrote:Woot - number 1 in the GB. I'm in.
I spent too much lately, but will join at the end of the month, when some more money will come in. consider me #2...

Yeah, I will probably have to get in on some of this action as well, although not for a couple more weeks. This looks to be a good one!

I'm in

I think you've done good and fair with the Number/Pricing Squids

Nice work mate

So, here's what you're looking at. This is just one "panel" of the new Drum Masters 2 Signature Kits (stereo kits with individual control of the kick, snare, hats etc.).

First you have your articulation. In the case of the kick there are two but in the case of the snare you have a center, edge, rimshot, sidestick, rolls, ghost etc. Each articulation has ALTS (up to 7 additional alts sometimes) which can be put into Round Robin by clicking that On/Off button and it defaults to robining in sequential order unless you hit "Randomize" which is our own custom randomization feature.

The "extra key" is if you want to take one of the alts and put it on what we now call the "extra key" which in the iMap would be the other stick hand variation that is an octave away. Now, that can just be an alt in your round robin group and played from ONE key (or pad) or you can set it up so it is back in the extended iMap position an octave away. Up to you now whether you want it alternating automatically or if you want to do it deliberately by playing one key and then another. Of course you can also have BOTH the two keys AND some alternating automatically as well. MANY options.

Also in this image you'll see "midi learn". That button shows up only when you're in CUSTOM map mode. That's the one that allows you to map to ANY controller, any e-Drum, any pad set up or whatever you want.

The last knob you see there is TRIM and this is an extra volume tweak on the articulation. That was put there for adjusting the levels of one articulation vs. another so the snare rolls can be the optimal level relative to the hits just for your playing (I like that adjustment personally) or for instance many e-Drummers complain that the foot hat isn't the optimal level relative to the edge or inside tip etc. Well, now you can adjust it per articulation until it is just right for you - if you wish! All optional of course.

jonutarr wrote:I'm in

I think you've done good and fair with the Number/Pricing Squids

Nice work mate
Thanks! And thanks for joining. 4 people and we haven't even sent out the newsletter (it'll go out tomorrow). Not a bad start within the first hour! Maybe it will hit that $99 mark. What do you think?

If you like to be the first to see something, here's a peek at one of the two Drum Masters 2 Signature Drum Kits titles. There are two volumes each with all kinds of cool drum kits on them. This group buy gets you a taste of them but if you want more you'll get a half off coupon for the full title of either Signature Drum volumes.

Both volumes should be released before the end of December.

Now these are different than the main Drum Masters 2 product which is discrete mic mixing and contains audio grooves.

Did I hear something about an esoundz group buy?

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Did I hear something about an esoundz group buy?
Yep! What do you think? Can you handle it?

This one should be good because it will happen while we're getting all of our Drum Masters 2 marketing stuff out there like videos and tutorials on how it works... maybe even a free kit!

Ummm...FREE is good...

:D
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I had to pull strings to be able to offer this. It's the first (and last) time we'll be able to do a deal on Ocean Way Drums content like this and it is worth the price for that alone (12 different mixes, 10 different kits for as low as $99!). But, ultimately it will be up to you guys! YOU count on this more than anything. It's the last eSoundz Group Buy of the year. Let's make this one BIG!

Please let us know if there are threads outside of KVR (post links).

We might do some giveaways of swag on this one. Maybe drum sticks or a signed drum head by one of the Drum Masters. But first let's get this puppy off the ground! We're at 9 people already and the newsletter hasn't been sent out yet. Not a bad start. But, the sooner you join the sooner the prices go down and then more people join. Remember you can always join and pull out before the end if the price doesn't go low enough for you so you really can't lose by joining. But you help everyone else.

Join up and spread the word!

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=USDKVR

So, here we go again :D

Feel free to visit this referral thread and choose one of the members that you can refer at esoundz check out:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2177 96

Note that referrals work for ANY (download) purchase at esoundz (not only for Group Buys).

esoundz: MountainKing

Nice GB for those who need drums!

BTW: Is the toontrack ezPlayerPro included with this package? I guess not so far.

Suggestion: Maybe it could be an option to choose instaed of an additional drumkit (for those who already own the Infinite Player). Just a guess.

Cheers Jens
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

Good idea Jens. We can make it another option instead of the Infinite Player if you already have that. Or maybe we'll include that and a bunch more as we go here. It all depends on the momentum of the group buy. If this takes off then we'll start throwing in extras. I already have plans to add extra hybrid kit patches and the more people join the more we're going to do on that front. It's cool because those specifically will be totally exclusive to this group buy since they are combining things that otherwise would not be combinable (ie. OWD kit pieces with Drum Masters kit pieces). This is definitely the one to get regardless of what else you have already.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”