TRacks 3 Issue

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently downloaded the demo for TRacks 3, only to find that it adds an insane amount of latency in FL Studio. Over 440ms!! This makes it completely unusable, even with latency compensation, unless you're really not doing anything in realtime. Is this just a bug? Problem with FL only?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

The delay is HUGE in Protools LE too. I agree that it just can't be used IMHO in realtime as a plugin. I hope we see break-out plugs for all the new modules soon with no delay/high tax on the cpu.

:'(
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

I'm using T-RackS 3 in Geniesoft's Overture and also noticed a slight delay in the sound compared to what note Overture indicated it was playing. Not a big deal since I don't use it for real-time stuff but can see it would be unusable for someone that is.

I haven't checked to see if this is just with the new modules or when using the "classic" modules without the new modules (mixed together, definitely). I have T-RackS 1.5 and don't see the delay there.
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden;
If I were to divulge it, it would overturn the world."
-- Jelaleddin Rumi

While SR is a great IK dealer and a point of contact at KVR, you might do well here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Support.php

I know I've had good experience with their support.

By default, TRacks is set to Oversampling + Linear Phase. Change this setting to Lowest Latency and see if that helps. You can access these settings by clicking on the "pref" tab inside TRacks.

I know this thread is 3 years old but.... Thanks Allen! That worked.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”