Working with Neil Peart today...

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am downloading it at this moment but unfortunately my friend I just received confirmation that I will undergo back surgery early next week ... drumming just in two months.. luckily :-(

I would love listening to that MIDI file though but through the BFD2 TD20 map ...

Pim
TD20W expanded/SPD-S/Delta 1010
Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 Duo E6700 2.66 GHZ 4GB RAM/ Tracktion 3/Reaper
Superior 2.0 with all packs plus ezx Jazz/Funk/DFH
BFD2 w/all Platinum Samples and various packs
Steven Slate

Hope all goes well Pim. Not too good here either with my Achilles injury still acting up. I went to see a chiropractor for some adjustments today and man I'm feeling the pain having had every bone in my body cracked into shape.
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

sorry for the lack of a reply rockdude (love the screen name.) yes it feels like any other BFD2 kit. I have been playing drums less than a year (after 25+ years on guitar (wow I am that old these days? anyway ...), so my skills and expectations are likely different than yours, but to my ears it feels like other kits (most of which I have.)
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Good luck with the surgery Pim.

The official download will be available some time this coming week. Had to sort something out for the Mac installer which has been done. I played it the other day and man it was really good in BFD. I would like to do some extra presets for it but we're not going to hold up release for that. We'll just add more to it for free as we go. Maybe even do a little preset sharing thing. Not sure. BFD is new for us. But I'm digging it.

Infinite Player version is also sounding fantastic but will come just a little later. Both should be available this coming week though but I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for the update! Will the actual BFD release have descriptions for the kit pieces? Right now, cymbal1, cymbal2, ride isn't very helpful as opposed to something like Paragon 22" Ride. Trust me, I'm sure most customers are obsessed with specs and details like that ;)
Thx!

Squids,

Is the IP version really going to happen this week?

Mike

Are there any official demo tracks? I cannot find any.

A cheesy test done by me showing how well this kit plays with BFD2.. but I heard more around here:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/JYz ... Peart.html

Pim
TD20W expanded/SPD-S/Delta 1010
Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 Duo E6700 2.66 GHZ 4GB RAM/ Tracktion 3/Reaper
Superior 2.0 with all packs plus ezx Jazz/Funk/DFH
BFD2 w/all Platinum Samples and various packs
Steven Slate

Esoundz.com is showing the BFD version available for download. The download instructions, serial number, and extra patches are in my download area. The five parts are listed, but don't have download buttons yet (they're showing file sizes of 0 bytes). I'm sure they'll be showing soon. I'm going to have fun this weekend! :)

Got it downloading now. Gonna be making noise soon!

TexasFury wrote:Are there any official demo tracks? I cannot find any.
Not yet. We'll have some very soon. But for now you can hear it played live in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2SR2HMd2-g

Hey all,

Whipped up this Blues demo in E using the Neil Peart pack today. Hope you like it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/412969609/N ... 3.zip.html

Ash

:)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

andywright67 wrote:Hey all,

Whipped up this Blues demo in E using the Neil Peart pack today. Hope you like it.
Wow, very nice work. I like the guitar (sounds like single coil, maybe a strat?). Oh, the drums are nice too! :-)

The wait for the IP version of the Peart kit is killing me...

Scir wrote:
andywright67 wrote:Hey all,

Wow, very nice work. I like the guitar (sounds like single coil, maybe a strat?). Oh, the drums are nice too! :-)

The wait for the IP version of the Peart kit is killing me...
Thanks. It's my Brown Sunburst American HSS (humbucker and 2x single coils) w/Floyd Rose Trem Strat, all played on the neck pickup.

The drums were programmed solely in BFD2's groove page and mixed in plugin too... little EQ and compression on the snare, EQ on the toms and a bus comp on the master.

:)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

Ashley sounds like it would make a nice preset :)
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”