We welcome Meffy

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
31049 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:45 pm

Its a good idea becaue recently some spammers have cottoned onto the fact that Company forums are easier to spam because the KVR mods can't touch them and the company mods are not around as much as on the regular forums. All company forums should have a Meffy tm

Squids
Sonic Reality Head Chef
8399 posts since 11 Mar, 2002 from Florida

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:50 pm

aMUSEd wrote:Its a good idea becaue recently some spammers have cottoned onto the fact that Company forums are easier to spam because the KVR mods can't touch them and the company mods are not around as much as on the regular forums. All company forums should have a Meffy tm
Yes, you are correct aMUSEd. This seems to be happening. But not here! Good luck getting past the Meffmeister. He uses his quick fingertapping guitar techniques to swiftly delete a post faster than any other mod on the net. Okay that's not funny really, in fact it is getting just plain silly! In fact, if I don't watch myself he might even start deleting my posts! haha. :D

Meffy All Mighty! "I got da powa!"
http://www.sonicreality.com
http://www.esoundz.com
My album with guests Steve Hackett, Keith Emerson and more: http://www.davekerzner.com
Sonic Reality Progressive Rock Project: http://www.facebook.com/sonicelements

Reverend Rhythm
KVRAF
2841 posts since 21 Feb, 2003 from Woodstock, GA USA

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:05 pm

Meffytm
esoundz name: ReverendRhythm

User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
31049 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:08 pm

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Meffytm
:hihi: well if the idea catches on.....

Squids
Sonic Reality Head Chef
8399 posts since 11 Mar, 2002 from Florida

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:46 pm

aMUSEd wrote:
Reverend Rhythm wrote:Meffytm
:hihi: well if the idea catches on.....
Apple just announed the iMeffy tm

It's an iPod, a phone AND a Meffy all in one. :D
http://www.sonicreality.com
http://www.esoundz.com
My album with guests Steve Hackett, Keith Emerson and more: http://www.davekerzner.com
Sonic Reality Progressive Rock Project: http://www.facebook.com/sonicelements

Meffy
Skunk Mod
20464 posts since 10 Jun, 2004 from Pony Pasture

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:52 pm

I'm available in five decorator colors.

manytone
Mod-ulator
2897 posts since 31 Oct, 2000 from "Where I'm to, There I'll be"

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:01 pm

Meffy wrote:I'm available in five decorator colors.
Haaaa.... and a smell similar to Canada's biggest cash crop.
;-)

Good idea to have someone like meffy mod your company forums too. Lately there has been a lot of spam and the guys doing it mostly know to stick it in these company forums.

Cheers
Paul
Last edited by manytone on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
31049 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:06 pm

Squids wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
Reverend Rhythm wrote:Meffytm
:hihi: well if the idea catches on.....
Apple just announed the iMeffy tm

It's an iPod, a phone AND a Meffy all in one. :D
Don't they have enough lawsuits on their hands already? :)

Image

harmony gardens
KVRian
830 posts since 19 Feb, 2004 from Richland Center, Wisconsin

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:06 pm

I know this type of spam definately exists,,, I had some casino trying to post messages on my sites guestbook,,, annoying little buggers. I don't know how some of these people sleep at night, and sometimes wonder if they actually get sales from these strategies.

Squids
Sonic Reality Head Chef
8399 posts since 11 Mar, 2002 from Florida

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:46 pm

manytone wrote:
Meffy wrote:I'm available in five decorator colors.
Haaaa.... and a smell similar to Canada's biggest cash crop.
;-)

Good idea to have someone like meffy mod your company forums too. Lately there has been a lot of spam and the guys doing it mostly know to stick it in these company forums.

Cheers
Paul
Well, I"m Meffy's agent so if you want to rent a Meffy for YOUR forum Paul just pick a color and fork over the goods. ;)
http://www.sonicreality.com
http://www.esoundz.com
My album with guests Steve Hackett, Keith Emerson and more: http://www.davekerzner.com
Sonic Reality Progressive Rock Project: http://www.facebook.com/sonicelements

Squids
Sonic Reality Head Chef
8399 posts since 11 Mar, 2002 from Florida

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:49 pm

harmony gardens wrote:I know this type of spam definately exists,,, I had some casino trying to post messages on my sites guestbook,,, annoying little buggers. I don't know how some of these people sleep at night, and sometimes wonder if they actually get sales from these strategies.
The worste is when they post about their Casino AND argue that about "what plug-in is the best". It's like make up your mind, are you a spammer or a troll?

Just kidding. They only post about casinos. I don't think they know what we're talking about otherwise. Either that or they just don't like KVR and they have too much time on their hands... or maybe they're the same people who waste our fax paper with Mortgage offers (don't like them) or maybe they're the people who call you and there's this big pause when you say "hello? Hello? hello?" then they say "Hi, would you be interested..." and I usually just say "No" and hang up. Don't know about you.
http://www.sonicreality.com
http://www.esoundz.com
My album with guests Steve Hackett, Keith Emerson and more: http://www.davekerzner.com
Sonic Reality Progressive Rock Project: http://www.facebook.com/sonicelements

manytone
Mod-ulator
2897 posts since 31 Oct, 2000 from "Where I'm to, There I'll be"

Post Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:11 pm

Squids wrote:
manytone wrote:
Meffy wrote:I'm available in five decorator colors.
Haaaa.... and a smell similar to Canada's biggest cash crop.
;-)

Good idea to have someone like meffy mod your company forums too. Lately there has been a lot of spam and the guys doing it mostly know to stick it in these company forums.

Cheers
Paul
Well, I"m Meffy's agent so if you want to rent a Meffy for YOUR forum Paul just pick a color and fork over the goods. ;)

ahhhh .... but musical "borders" wouldn't be the only issue here.

But I will take a green one given the op ;-)

Paul
Image

Kim Lajoie
KVRAF
4692 posts since 28 Jan, 2003 from In these very interwebs

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:51 am

zai wrote:What kind of spam are you referring to?

Zai
See? That's how good Meffy is! :lol:

-Kim.

harmony gardens
KVRian
830 posts since 19 Feb, 2004 from Richland Center, Wisconsin

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:17 pm

Kim (esoundz) wrote:
zai wrote:What kind of spam are you referring to?

Zai
See? That's how good Meffy is! :lol:

-Kim.
Right on!!

VitaminD
Pick Me Pick me!
8751 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from a state of confusion

Re: We welcome Meffy

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Where did our skunk mod go? :help:
"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”