Miroslav Philharmonik 1.1 is up(got windows ver.working)

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now I've got a spare IKey I don't need... but given Philharmonik was among the most expensive instrument I've bought (along with K2 and ST2XL), I'll keep it for sentimental reasons.
Amen Dude!

funkychickendance wrote:Oh, don't all rush at once, eh? :lol: :P :roll:

/fnx
yeah...no kidding!
dougsyo wrote:
funkychickendance wrote:Oh, don't all rush at once, eh? :lol: :P :roll:
I didn't put on the "original" Win/XP upgrade (or the fixed re-release). I just now put on 1.1b mentioned two posts above, and everything is working fine for me (including 23 violins). Had to re-auth, but that was expected. The digital ID matched my ST2XL and ST2LE digital ID, but I expected that as well.

Now I've got a spare IKey I don't need... but given Philharmonik was among the most expensive instrument I've bought (along with K2 and ST2XL), I'll keep it for sentimental reasons.

Doug
i reckon i should give it a shot then. so much for the IK fella chiming in. probably too busy getting ready for NAMM.... :roll: better be a good one to overlook support....

:) Thanks, Doug. :tu:

/fnx
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

funkychickendance wrote:Well, now you're here...can you assure us that the various bugs reported in the past couple of weeks with the Windows installer are now worked out and corrected? It would be nice to retire the dongle, but I'm not very keen on playing Russian roulette to do it.
well we got the solutions, now - that's good.
In any case I recommend using an application like GHOST to save the whole HD. Takes only a couple of minutes, depending on the size - mibe needs 6 minutes. If anything goes wrong, then just resore the backup.
To keep the backup speed fast, arrange you HD in a way that there is only installed software on you windows partition, neve put music project files or even sample collections there, neither any other data files. That'll keep the amount of data low and enables you to keep several generations of backups.

tele

P.S.: If you liked that hint, you might like to refer to my user telebunke when ordering something from esounz, that'll give us both $5 in ePointz. :wink:
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

Still stuck. I still have an issue with sound updater. it hangs on "Finish" screen and doesn't seem to update the sounds. I keep getting the messege "please update to 1.1" Now I have tried the 1.1.2 vsti file and still the same issue.

any1 know how to get around this?

any help is much appreciated

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”