Miroslav Philharmonik 1.1 is up(got windows ver.working)

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a heads-up 8)

MP 1.1 is downloadable in the user area.
Changes in Miroslav Philharmonik 1.1:
Changes since Miroslav Philharmonik version 1.0
- Mac OS X Universal Binary support
- Standalone version
- Improved load time when loading instruments
- Improved MIDI CC realtime performance
- Search functions reliability improved
- Improved Audio Units multichannel support
- Software based authorization system, USB iKey not required
EF
Last edited by flynn on Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

But the sounds 1.1 update installer hangs when pressing finish :cry: leaving some sounds at 1.0, 23 violins is one folder not updated.
(I'll get back when I get a respons from IK)
*edit* IK US has sent it forward to the developers *end edit*

Good thing is some of the sounds have been able to load into ST2.2 :) , so MP sounds are available to Sampletank with this update.

EF
Last edited by flynn on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Though I tremendously appreciate the search functions in the ST/SS engine, does anyone actually use them or have a use that is somehow better than just organizing your folders in a productive manner?

Not knocking - I would just like to learn how to use my plugs better!

Thank you,

- Paul

PaulG wrote:Though I tremendously appreciate the search functions in the ST/SS engine, does anyone actually use them or have a use that is somehow better than just organizing your folders in a productive manner?
I use it all the time. I'll have a sound in my head, but not a clue as to the patch. So enter a few identifying words and I usually get back what I want.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB, have you installed this new update? Just wondered if this update fixed our little EXPRESSION-PEDAL problem...

Can't update myself right now as I'm far away from my studio-PC, and will be for a few more weeks. But if you find out that this update fixes the expression-pedal problem, do tell me... :)

Cheers

Ch...

flynn wrote:But the sounds 1.1 update installer hangs when pressing finish :cry: leaving some sounds at 1.0, 23 violins is one folder not updated.

Good thing is some of the sounds have been able to load into ST2.2 :) , so MP sounds are available to Sampletank with this update.

EF
Same here. Arg. Please let me know if you get a response from IK.

EDIT: They didn't fix the tempo bug. Big deal, this upgrade. :x

Gregjazz wrote:
flynn wrote:But the sounds 1.1 update installer hangs when pressing finish :cry: leaving some sounds at 1.0, 23 violins is one folder not updated.

EF

Hi, did you try the workaround I did? I recall having the same problem with Miro and Sonar (although I use SX3 now)... Its all explained in your "tempo-bug" thread... I would give it a try if I were you...
If you have any troubles, just PM me and I can try to explain it...

Shantar wrote:BERFAB, have you installed this new update? Just wondered if this update fixed our little EXPRESSION-PEDAL problem...

Can't update myself right now as I'm far away from my studio-PC, and will be for a few more weeks. But if you find out that this update fixes the expression-pedal problem, do tell me... :)

Cheers

Ch...
I thought about that. I won't be able to update for a couple of days, but I will post once I check it out.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Update:
I've been in contact with IK US support, and they'll send a report to the developers regarding the sounds update, to get a resolution.
Did a search of all .sti's and all sounds except the "23 violins" are updated after running the installer.

EF

Shantar wrote:
Gregjazz wrote:

EF

Hi, did you try the workaround I did? I recall having the same problem with Miro and Sonar (although I use SX3 now)... Its all explained in your "tempo-bug" thread... I would give it a try if I were you...
If you have any troubles, just PM me and I can try to explain it...
Holy bananas of zanthar! You're right!

Oh man, this is so awesome, imagine the possibilities now!

Thanks so much, you've made my day!

(now let's hope they fix the 23 violins update, ironically that was the first patch I tried after installing the update. Also, was it just me, or did anyone else have to get a new authorization code after installing, as the old one didn't work?)

Cool that it worked for you! I have no idea why the DXi-version isn't as good as the VST-version... :? But at least now it works for you right?... :wink:

Yup. I guess I didn't see your response to my thread about the tempo thing...
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

The sound updater is taking forever....its been running for over an hour spinning that dreaded eternal beach ball. I guess I'll have to kill it as I have work to do. Why can't I just point it to the drive with the Miroslav Sound libraries on it? This would be SO MUCH faster. Any better solutions than waiting forever for it to scan through my 3 terabytes of drives?

I'm assuming your drives are all internal? If external, can't you disconnect all irrelevant drives during the update?

synergy543 wrote:The sound updater is taking forever....its been running for over an hour spinning that dreaded eternal beach ball. I guess I'll have to kill it as I have work to do. Why can't I just point it to the drive with the Miroslav Sound libraries on it? This would be SO MUCH faster. Any better solutions than waiting forever for it to scan through my 3 terabytes of drives?
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Synergy, are you sure you have the latest sound updater? I was able to select my Philharmonik instruments directory when I ran it. The update took almost ten seconds. :?

-Kim.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”