2%
Beergeek
6%
Solariss
2%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reverend Rhythm wrote:OK! I would like to throw out my demo of my demo for your consideration.

http://www.4shared.com/file/7067387/a82 ... noHop.html

I used the Sonic Refill Vol. 14: Ethnic Instruments and the Sonic Refills Silver Bundle (Volumes 1-5) in reason. I mixed it in Acid.

Tell me what you think. I plan it edit it some more, but I thought that maybe I could get something going.
Hey Rev,

Liked Ethnohop a lot! Great use of the tools! I like your approach. I'm a jazz/fusion enthusiast myself and as I was listening to this piece I realized that both worlds are really not that far apart. Much praise! Keep it up!...and many thanks for your kind words.

Cheers

Dave (alias uptude8)

Squids wrote:Yes there's still time to enter. I guess we'll do a compromise and say that there's a max of 5 songs each has to be under 5 minutes long (so do an edit and fade if it is a song that is longer). Prefered demo length though is still 1-2 minutes. I would only do 4-5 if it is a song that needs to be heard that way or if it just evolves and something exciting happens in the last 2 minutes! ;)

But there is a catch. In each of your maximum of 5 sumbissions they must be different musical styles and/or at least use different sounds.

Fair compromise? You have until February 1st. Feel free to post your unofficial submissions now and then soon we will have a way to submit your official ones. In the meantime go make some music with your SR and IK stuff (including the free demos).
Hey Squids,

Please forgive if I have not caught all of the contest rule revisions...it's a long thread. Would it be possible to post a final version of the state of things somewhere central...ie...number of demos one can submit, drop dead date, voting procedures...and any other pertenant info

Cheers and Thanks!

Dave

Squids wrote:Yes there's still time to enter. I guess we'll do a compromise and say that there's a max of 5 songs each has to be under 5 minutes long (so do an edit and fade if it is a song that is longer). Prefered demo length though is still 1-2 minutes. I would only do 4-5 if it is a song that needs to be heard that way or if it just evolves and something exciting happens in the last 2 minutes! ;)

But there is a catch. In each of your maximum of 5 sumbissions they must be different musical styles and/or at least use different sounds.

5 minutes...OK that should work. In that case...here is the whole thing...excellent!

http://www3.telus.net/a6a69872/Its Later Than You Think

Fair compromise? You have until February 1st. Feel free to post your unofficial submissions now and then soon we will have a way to submit your official ones. In the meantime go make some music with your SR and IK stuff (including the free demos).

uptude8 wrote:

5 minutes...OK that should work. In that case...here is the whole thing...excellent!

um, lets try that again. If 5 mins is the thing here is the whole tune.

Sorry about that!

Dave

OK here's my lyrics-only contribution to the contest
IK Multimedia and Sonic Reality
They do the stuff we dream of.
You thought Britneys's got it? Forget it.
IKM and SR are number 1, 2nd to none.
tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

telebunke wrote:OK here's my lyrics-only contribution to the contest
IK Multimedia and Sonic Reality
They do the stuff we dream of.
You thought Britneys's got it? Forget it.
IKM and SR are number 1, 2nd to none.
tele
Cute! :D

It seems to me that we should keep the number of submissions low, so we have time to give each contestant a fair consideration. Perhaps different catagories, such as, Orchestral, Dance, Ballad,,,etc. Just a few thoughts,,,,

Here's my entry, made entirely with Miroslav Philharmonik:

Heroes Unite

Greg raises the bar! :D Nice job!

This is unbelieveably good, Gregjazz. I think I will have to bow out. My unfinished little ditty pales in comparison.

Gordon

Question - Do we have to mix using only IK products also or is that fair game?

Is this contest still going on?..

And is there a set in stone deadline?

DonovanC wrote:Is this contest still going on?..

a) yes
b) January, 31st

tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

Gregjazz wrote:Here's my entry, made entirely with Miroslav Philharmonik:

Heroes Unite
Holy cow, that's scary! :-o Very good indeed, Greg.

I can see I'd better go use my Sampletank instead :lol:

/funxi
who thought it was a good convention for the pros to wait till the end to avoid deterring us ammachewers
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

telebunke wrote:
DonovanC wrote:Is this contest still going on?..

a) yes
b) January, 31st

tele
With NAMM going on in January I won't be able to get behind this enough so I think we should extend it through the end of February instead. Just one more month to get it all together for everyone. This one will go by fast! So February 28th is the deadline and we'll do all the deciding on winners in March. Sound good?

Dave

Yes it sounds good.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”