Beergeek
6%
Solariss
2%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not to go against snb, but this is all fine with me. I really like the
"post a demo of your demo" idea. I hope all of this stays fun.

Certainly I not in serious have written before. But it is simple when are given dates, the person is hope on them. Well, if people are not have a time - we shall wait till February. As my familiar teacher on drawing / art " speaks the main thing it not painfully ".
Maybe you will not understand my humour but if transfer it on Russian it is clear sounds ridiculously.

P.S. I don't know who must to get prizes, I found many professionals on ESOUNDZ forum. For example orchestral composition of Gregjazz from topic "My orchestral work". Very greate composition and professional.
Artist, Composer.
www.vitali-i.com

1st of february? Cool, that way I can try out all the demos and do some stuff with them when I'm touring - will have plenty of time then, and of course my mini studio is always with me.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

My vote is : 1st of february, one submission per person, maximum length 2 minutes.

My vote is; 1st of February, any number of submission per person, whatever length.

For example Nexus has a half an hour factory demosong made by a professional. And that is a very good one for the purpose; to sell and to sell the product.

Don't you have confidence to make other noise than a snippet? Doesn't IK/SR have enough talented users, who able to make stunnig musical works for this contest? I wanna express myself with my music. Although I could easily make music in whatever length, but I'd like to extend or leave the length limit, so that way my entry could be a complete song, not just a snippet of a song.

I am poor and very sick [suffering with terminal Chron disease]. My monthly income is very low, my only chance to get some high quality IK/SR stuff to win it by writing a song from the deep of my heart using all my skills I have.

My vote is:
1st of February,
any numnber of submissions,
and I don't care about the length issue. :hihi:

tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

OK! I would like to throw out my demo of my demo for your consideration.

http://www.4shared.com/file/7067387/a82 ... noHop.html

I used the Sonic Refill Vol. 14: Ethnic Instruments and the Sonic Refills Silver Bundle (Volumes 1-5) in reason. I mixed it in Acid.

Tell me what you think. I plan it edit it some more, but I thought that maybe I could get something going.
Last edited by Reverend Rhythm on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 Reverend Rhythm

I listened your demo. Nice music.
Artist, Composer.
www.vitali-i.com

hey Reverend

nice basis for some Ethno HipHop, well done.

tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

Hey, is there still time to enter this, Squids?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

dead-line seems to be feb the 1st
"It dreamed itself along"

Folks,

Well...it's Xmas and I have absolutely no time for this...but here is something I put together that I would like to submit. In my opinion, not a real product demo, just a portion of something I wrote a while back using ST2 Drums and Sonic Capsules for Bass and Guitar. As mentioned, not a great product demo...but no time to do anything new at the moment. Here are the links for the mp3 and the midi file.

Cheers

uptude8

http://www3.telus.net/a6a69872/Later Than You Think

http://www3.telus.net/a6a69872/Later Than You Think Midi

Yes there's still time to enter. I guess we'll do a compromise and say that there's a max of 5 songs each has to be under 5 minutes long (so do an edit and fade if it is a song that is longer). Prefered demo length though is still 1-2 minutes. I would only do 4-5 if it is a song that needs to be heard that way or if it just evolves and something exciting happens in the last 2 minutes! ;)

But there is a catch. In each of your maximum of 5 sumbissions they must be different musical styles and/or at least use different sounds.

Fair compromise? You have until February 1st. Feel free to post your unofficial submissions now and then soon we will have a way to submit your official ones. In the meantime go make some music with your SR and IK stuff (including the free demos).

uptude8,

Nice tune. I think it showed off the sounds well. I especially liked the panning (or was that an effect?) of the bass. It gave it motion.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:uptude8,

Nice tune. I think it showed off the sounds well. I especially liked the panning (or was that an effect?) of the bass. It gave it motion.
Thanks Rev!

Yeah the motion feeling was just a mix of reverb and chorus on one of the fretless basses from the SR Bass capsule. If you want to hear the real version it is also on my website http://www3.telus.net/a6a69872/index.html

Cheers,

Dave

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”