RELATED
PRODUCTS

I changed reverb and mixing in my demo:

http://clients.vitali-i.com/

User name: ik
Password : ik
Artist, Composer.
www.vitali-i.com

Well, I don't know if I will have enought time to participate. I own Sampletank 2 L, Amplitube 2 Live (with the Stealthplug), Amplitube 1, so I can use them in Tracktion 2.1 (that come with the Stealthplug). I wanted to use the CSR demo for the contest but I saw this : IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SYNCROSOFT USB KEY YOU CAN NOT RUN THE CSR DEMO.
Too bad.

Hey Squids,

Maybe you should do a thread that is ONLY for submissions, one for voting when the time comes and one just for comments.

I wouldn't want my masterpiece getting lost in the thread :lol:
Play what you feel and feel what you play.

sir squids - this would have been a great thread to kick off the new IK forum you keep hinting at. ;)

by the way...what's the catch for those of us who already have the Total Studio Bundle!? i guess notoriety....? :D

beergeek wrote:Hey Squids,

Maybe you should do a thread that is ONLY for submissions, one for voting when the time comes and one just for comments.

I wouldn't want my masterpiece getting lost in the thread :lol:
Well, we're going to extend this for a few months to give everyone time. I think you're right though. We won't do the voting thread until later but a submission only thread would be good. In the meantime you can submit it here via a link.

holymoly wrote:sir squids - this would have been a great thread to kick off the new IK forum you keep hinting at. ;)
Aha! Good point. We'll put this thread there when that arrives as well which should help a little competitiones. But the contest will be hosted here on KVR either way I think... unless it migrates beyond!

holymoly wrote:by the way...what's the catch for those of us who already have the Total Studio Bundle!? i guess notoriety....? :D
Yeah and you can of course sell the whole thing when/if you win it if you already have it.

I have a whole bunch of IKM instruments and FX plus many of the SR libraries for SampleTank and Kontakt. So, I am up for this comp in intent but not unfortunately not in spirit : My muse has completely left me and I not sure I can come up with even a half reasonable track. But it's worth an effort and so, to quote Yul Brenner via Billy Crystal "I will try".

Good luck everyone.

Gordon

I have the drum refills and thats it. My track is gonna be all boom booosh woosh ding dang dong tadadaada ching chak ching chak ching ching tak tak *cowbell* tak tak dusshhhhh

:hihi:

keyman_sam wrote: My track is gonna be all boom booosh woosh ding dang dong tadadaada ching chak ching chak ching ching tak tak *cowbell* tak tak dusshhhhh

:hihi:
I thought covers weren't allowed. :lol:

Dan
Those that can, do. Those that can't, argue about it on k-v-r

If I was allowed to enter the contest I would do a finger drum solo! :lol:

Squids wrote:If I was allowed to enter the contest I would do a finger drum solo! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Artist, Composer.
www.vitali-i.com

Squids wrote:If I was allowed to enter the contest I would do a finger drum solo! :lol:
I'm still waiting for the multi-gig woodblock sample library that you promised us Dave! :shrug: :wink:

That was a classic! :lol:

Did I get that rightt, one can only submit 1 song? :cry:
But I would love to also do a vocals only thing, using T-RackS and CSR only. What could show the quality of EQ, compression and reverb better than a plain vocal harmony line?

But that would leave me without a chance of posting an example containing instruments.

Squids, please don't limit the show to 1 submission.

tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”