Tweakbench plugins on Mac (another option)

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, i've just spent a good few hours testing out the Tweakbench plugins on OSX!
It's not a 1:1 plugin system as you all will most likely want, but it does work!

Using a game wrapper for Mac called Wineskin, you can successfully wrap FL Studio 10.
FL Studio runs better than it ever did in Parallels, and it even loads VST's as you'd expect, and can render tracks right to your Mac desktop!

Once you use Wineskin to make a "FL Studio.app" you just need to "browse package contents" on the app, and copy the plugins into the VstPlugins folder you'll find inside.. pretty nice! :D

tweakbench wrote:Ok, i've just spent a good few hours testing out the Tweakbench plugins on OSX!
It's not a 1:1 plugin system as you all will most likely want, but it does work!

Using a game wrapper for Mac called Wineskin, you can successfully wrap FL Studio 10.
FL Studio runs better than it ever did in Parallels, and it even loads VST's as you'd expect, and can render tracks right to your Mac desktop!

Once you use Wineskin to make a "FL Studio.app" you just need to "browse package contents" on the app, and copy the plugins into the VstPlugins folder you'll find inside.. pretty nice! :D
Whoa!! tell me more!!!

dw

tweakbench wrote:Ok, i've just spent a good few hours testing out the Tweakbench plugins on OSX!

Hello.
Is it still possible to waiting for plug-ins for MAC? :(

(raise the dead to let people know that there's always a few of us out there waiting for that)

Return to “Tweakbench”