Coupon code

Official support for: image-line.com
DawCrash
KVRer
8 posts since 4 Mar, 2019

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi! I've got a 30% off coupon code for my birthday. It expires on March 26. Should I use it? Are there better deals at another time of the year? I want to buy a FL Studio license. I still can't decide on which edition to buy (Fruity or Producer) but I want to use the coupon for this.

Unaspected
KVRian
798 posts since 4 May, 2012

Re: Coupon code

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Producer is much more useful. Even if you never intend to record audio, you'll want to be able to load audio clips in the playlist.

quietzone
KVRist
92 posts since 19 Jun, 2019

Post Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:22 am

DawCrash wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:15 pm
Hi! I've got a 30% off coupon code for my birthday. It expires on March 26. Should I use it? Are there better deals at another time of the year? I want to buy a FL Studio license. I still can't decide on which edition to buy (Fruity or Producer) but I want to use the coupon for this.
Definitely get Producer or maybe even the Signature Bundle. I got the Signature Bundle using the birthday 30% off and I'm really happy with it. Signature includes among a few others Harmless, Gross Beat and Newtone which are more than worth the upgrade to Signature.

30% off is a good deal. I've seen individual plugins like Harmor at 50% off but haven't seen a better deal on FL Studio than the 30% off.

Best of luck on your journey!

jaguar89
KVRer
2 posts since 20 Jul, 2019

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:12 am

Image line often has 40% off plugins, around November for Black Friday or end of year, which is useful.

Return to “Image Line”