can a WAV file be imported into FL mobile?

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can a WAV file be imported into a track of FL mobile? I'm looking for something I can work with on the go. Lately I have been getting tracks from Friends. Usually a guitar track and a vocal track. Then I work from there. Usually a drum track and a Bass track.
I can import a WAV file on a desktop digital audio workstation. But I have yet to find a mobile app that will do this. Thank you for your attention. :tu:

My son and I are playing with this tech at the moment.

What we've been doing is using a PC as an intermediary. Using the 64 bit version of FL Studio, it can sync audio files from the PC. Image-Line put a video up at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dYBwoQeFuk for this.

We have used the sync feature for transferring files from the Mobile app to the PC (using the FL Mobile plugin) and in the other direction sucessfully.
One minor gotcha is that we recommend naming the WAV files with the BPM (and preferably key) to make sure you're in sync on the destination device.

Without a PC... I use Google Drive to store my audio work. Using my iPad, I was able to open Google Drive, navigate to the WAV file and use the "Open In" option and send to FL Studio Mobile. Once the file downloaded, FL Studio Mobile opened and the track appeared in the My Samples area when I added an Audio Clip to my FLStudio track.

The second way is way easier if you can use Google Drive (and presumably any other audio sharing software) on iOS.

Unfortunately I don't have an Android device to hand to see if this works there also.

Sorry it took so long to answer you. But I didn't think anybody was going to answer it. Now that it's after the holidays. I thought I would check it again.
Thank you that was very helpful! I do have an Android. But I'm sure if that works for an iPad. It should work for an Android. I actually got more from that than I expected. By from what I seen I should be able to use the plugins in the PC version. And transfer them to the mobile. That definitely seems the way to go. Again thank you very much. :tu:

Return to “Image Line”