Sylenth1 not running on FL Studio on Windows 10 running in Parallels for (Mac)

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I just bought and installed Sylenth1 in FL Studio on Windows 10 running in Parallels for Mac. I was able to get my FL Studio to recognize that Sylenth1 existed and it showed up in my 'new plugins' in FL Studio. However, when I went to run it in (anything really), an error message popped up saying that it 'cannot run on a virtual machine'. 1. why is this since it does recognize that Sylenth1 exists and since you created it so that it can run on windows and mac, and my mac parallels is running windows. 2. Will you ever come out with an update that will fix this issue and when? 3. If there isn't a fix, I would like to know how to get a refund, especially since I did not see anything that said it does not run in a virtual machine on the Lennar Digital Website. I'm not mad, just disappointed. I've heard so much about Sylenth1, have watched youtube videos and really have been looking forward to using it so in the best case scenario I would really love to know if there is a fix/update or a way I can run it on mac parallels that is running a windows 10 environment.

It's a Sylenth1 thing, there's a thread about it in the Lennar Digital forum -- Sylenth1 won't run in a VM, it's part of anti-piracy measure.

You could run Sylenth1 natively inside of the new FL Studio for OSX, the alpha release is shaping up pretty nicely, try giving that a shot.
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

Return to “Image Line”