Fail to load plugins from old projects

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I try to open old projects some plugins will not load even though they are installed and they are in the FL studio plugin list. Yes, I know the name is always an issue and some plugin suppliers have the habit of renaming the plugin when they update it. In the most recent case I am trying to open a project created by Max Braiman. I got it when buying presets for Spire. But FL studio says "The Spire plugin could not be found". I did run rescan several times and I did make sure that the "Verfy plugins" was ticked. '

* Are there other ways to teach FL studio that Spire is always Spire no matter the name have changed?
* If I decide to rename the plugin to just Spire instead of Spire 1.1 or Spire 1.1.2 the question is then if it is enough to rename the dll file?
* Will FL studio find Spire when I open projects if I make a copy of the dll file and have 2 files, one named Spire and one named Spire 1.1 or Spire 1.1.2?

I am getting a bit tired of this issue because I own many plugins and they are constantly updated so this is a constant problem. I hope you have the magic solution.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Where is Scott when you need him :P
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Image Line”