New DAW time...

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK I am a Presonus Studio One Pro user and have been for a few years now...a great daw at a good price...but recently its started to feel a bit 'dated'...I am looking to go for a daw with more performance features rather than just mousework...after a bit of reading on the net i've narrowed it down to the 2 I like the look of the most...Bitwig...and Fruity loops...so I've grabbed the demos for the 2 with the intention of purchasing one of them on tuesday (payday)....A quck question concerning FL...I like Multi-screen support (I run 4 screens) but I cant see anyway to use more than 1 screen...I must admit I've only had a quick look at the demo so far but I couldnt see any options for multi-screen....is there a way to 'undock' the views from the main window (or setup a profile for multi-screen) ? ...sorry for the noob question :/
Any help appreciated
Beware the Moon!!

the gui does not support dual monitors. you have to physically resize it to go across 2 screens. the next version ( 12 ) will have a vector scalable gui, meaning it can be as big or as small as you want and you won't lose clarity etc. i have not tried it myself, but it it is still not multi monitor supporting.
studio one on the other hand allows undocking and saving your workspaces.

click the arrow in the upper left of most windows, select 'detached', put it where ever you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSk-mVqjI0w

Thanks guys...yes, it was the Studio One detatchable windows functionality I was looking for...Thanks gamecat666...thats exactly what I was hoping for :)
Beware the Moon!!

Return to “Image Line”