64 bit Mac versions?

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which plugins have 64 bit Mac versions so far? I was trying to find out on the FL forum but it's so cluttered it's impossible to find anything.

Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Problem is it only tells you if the Win version is 64 bit

aehhmm.. no.. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

click "64bit in beta"

Yeah eg:

PC:
Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2) - (32 & 64 Bit)
2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
512Mb RAM.
100Mb free disc space.
DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.

Mac:
OSX v10.4 (Universal Binary)
G4 1.5 GHz or Intel Core Duo family.
512Mb RAM.
100Mb free disc space.
CoreAudio drivers

murnau wrote:click "64bit in beta"
That's what I thought so nothing final yet? - so they should say (32 bit only) then on the main plugin page instead of making people have to guess
Last edited by aMUSEd on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yep, thats because 64bit mac are all beta you must click "64bit in beta", but when it work flawless?

Yeah but they have been in beta for yonks and still very buggy - I was hoping for some final versions by now.

yeah, unlikely before they have a real mac version of FL? i dunno..

Oh well I found a 64 bit version of Morphine for Mac but unfortunately it is not showing up at all in Logic and Studio One 64 bit and in Tracktion 64 bit is having all sorts of graphics glitches - unusable.

I also had an issue with the beta of Sawer not showing up in Logic. However, I later installed another plugin and Sawer magically appears then in Logic, too. Pretty strange. It has been working fine for me, though.

I do hope work on them is continuing. I'd like to pick up a few more of those synths, but holding back until their release.

Return to “Image Line”