Groove Machine developing abandoned? 2 octave midi limitation still present...

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I was interested into buying this groove box from image-line.com as they have a new year special. However, I'm wondering if Groove Machine is abandoned by it's developers?

The 2 octaves midi limitation is still present after so long time. Maybe it should be so with purpose!?

Can someone please answer this.

Cheers.

Let me auto-reply. I got the answer from Image-line support. They told me that aside 64-bit development there is no further development planned.

Which means that any present limitations in Groove Machine will remain.

Cheers.

They told me priority wise it is also last on the list as far as going 64 bits goes
Finally!

DELETED

Just a note.

I own 3 virtual instruments made by (or sold by) image-line.com. In my ears, their Groove Machine synthesis parts really stands out. It is hard to define what is behind that, but sound quality when it comes to 'convince-bility' factor is really 10/10.

I was forced to share this positive impression with someone, sorry for bothering.

Cheers.

DELETED

michi_mak wrote:
DigiPRO wrote:Just a note.

I own 3 virtual instruments made by (or sold by) image-line.com. In my ears, their Groove Machine synthesis parts really stands out. It is hard to define what is behind that, but sound quality when it comes to 'convince-bility' factor is really 10/10.

I was forced to share this positive impression with someone, sorry for bothering.

Cheers.
it could be a really cool tool IF IL gave it some love !
Let me tell you, that tool really have potential. I have been thinking in this way. Since they declared that ti will be no further function development on current Groove machine - maybe that is because they will release a new one :love:

Well, "hopes die last" but I think that such tool have wide public, especially because it is so easy to use. The only thing that gives me headache is, I never though I should say this but - no ability to switch off quantise AND 2 octave limits for synth parts...

Return to “Image Line”