Three Out of Five Image Lines Synths Reverted To Demo Mode

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't played with any of these in a couple of months, but I was testing some stuff today. Sytrus, Harmless and Harmor all came up in demo mode. They all worked as expected the last time I used them. Morphine and Sakura were fine. Any ideas why?

Thanks.

System restore in the meantime?
..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:System restore in the meantime?
Not that I can recall. The machine is about a year old, and I'm all but certain I've run at least Harmless since "moving in". In any case, two of the synths have not reverted to demo mode. There's no way I would have installed those two separately from the three that do not come up as authorized.

Is it possible to download a new registration file (or files) and go through that process again?

Thanks.

Your reg files should be on your account ready to download. imageline plugs have done the same on my machine when I updated the downloader.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

jethrobull wrote:Your reg files should be on your account ready to download. imageline plugs have done the same on my machine when I updated the downloader.
Thanks. I had tried that just prior to coming back to KVR and all five synths come up in non-demo mode as expected.

However, I checked the registry prior to running regedit with the newly downloaded .reg file. All five authorization keys were in their expected places. I'm quite mystified about what caused this behavior.

Now the bad news. None of the ImageLine synths play well with Sonar X1 64-bit. I'm not blaming ImageLine. But unless and until I can get some kind of work-around, the IL synths will remain forbidden fruit. I have not tried JBridge in X1 yet, and that might offer some relief.

Return to “Image Line”