Arksun Harmor Soundset FREE

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In case anyone missed the news updates today elsehwere, am pleased to announce that a free 64-preset soundset for Image Lines Harmor is now available to download from Image Lines website.

You can download the patches through the Content Library:

http://www.image-line.com/support/FLHel ... anager.htm

OR download the files seperately via this forum post:

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=98072

Hope you all enjoy the sounds and find them useful :)
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

Awesome for those that own Harmor (which I don't :x )

No sound demos for some jealous listens?!

Great presets, thanks!

I especially like some of the bass and pad sounds, and there are also some killer SFX and sequenced presets. Great quality overall.

Regards
Glenn
'Auricle'

Harmor is on my to-buy list, so I'll say thanks for this in advance, Arksun.

Love your sounds for Zebra, btw. One of my top soundset purchases of all time(that reminds me: I remember paying around 100 euros each for soundsets for my digital synths (stuff like Ensoniq SQ-R and Roland's JV-80 and JD-800) back in the early nineties, and none of them were anywhere near as high quality...).

Brilliant stuff Arksun!!!
Again! :)

I wonder why nobody talk about this soundset since Sept.
Now i say a big Thank You!

I was buying Harmor for droping some waves to the envelopes and for my little fav: Noise Resonance. I wanted to make a shiny, watery patch with it and now i
found your Space Message preset. Perfect! :) :tu:

Naturally all of them: just perfect! Thanks again!

Cheers,
Joseph

edit

Very nice patches! There's "Nexus", "Church of Eno" and more :D Very happy with this free download.

Cool, thank you! BTW, your Sytrus demo song was a major factor in me deciding to get the FL Studio Producer Edition which included Sytrus. I thought that if I could make music that good with it, that I had to have it. Well, um, still no music out of me that good, but I'm glad I have it! :oops:

Roy

Return to “Image Line”