Single Band Version of Maximus

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I own maximus, and I believe it's a great tool. Most of the time I, howver, just use one band. For my brain, 3 bdands and the master are just too much. I guess, I am not alone. Thus, maybe, offer a single band version - free for all Maximus owners and as a separate product (with reduced price as compared to the 3-band version).

What do you think?

cheers, akj

Great idea, I'd certainly make use of a single-band version.

:nutter:
yzcoruhT

Fruity limiter?

fruity limiter is just a limiter. in maximus . which makes it special - you can draw the curve and have a gate, an expander, a compressor and limiter all at the same time in one plugin... also, fruity limiter is no vst

Hi,

I own maximus, and I believe it's a great tool. Most of the time I, however, use all bands. For my brain, 3 bands and the master are not much. I want Maximus with 898771100886689876 bands and master band. I guess, I'm not alone. Thus, maybe, offer an 898771100886689876 bands version - free only for me. For all Maximus owners as a separate product (with increased price as compared to the 3-band version).

What do you think?

U
-
o
yzcoruhT

if you want more bands, that's ok. However, you can use tools like Voxengo Soniformer. In what way would you benefit from more bands. (or can I assume you were just joking)

Return to “Image Line”