Include ALL plugins in Value Plugin Bundle and allow us to choose own Signature Bundle plugins!!!

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There are many good plugins included in the Value Plugin Bundle, but there are many more omitted...

What about Sakura, Ogun, Newtone, Pitcher, Slayer2, Harmor, Directwave, Vocodex and so on??? These are good plugins as well, and shame that people who want to buy these as well won't get the 40% discount!!!

Please allow us to buy the other plugins currently not included in the Value Plugin Bundle! This would be a great saving for many people, including me! :love:

Besides, it is very limiting to lock FL Studio's Signature Bundle to just Sytrus, Hardcore, Maximus, Directwave, Sountfont Player and VideoPlayer. Can you please allow us to choose other plugins as well, as long as they add up to about $536? So many other plugins which we can choose from, like Morphine, Ogun, Poizone, Toxic, etc...

Some people prefer these other plugs than the Signature Bundle's included ones!

I am really looking forward to buying Harmor, so please include it in the Value Plugin bundle!
-To get angry is to punish yourself with other people's mistakes.
-You use your ears, not your eyes to listen.
-If everyone is doing it, it must be stupid.

Acer Hyperspace wrote:There are many good plugins included in the Value Plugin Bundle, but there are many more omitted...

What about Sakura, Ogun, Newtone, Pitcher, Slayer2, Harmor, Directwave, Vocodex and so on??? These are good plugins as well, and shame that people who want to buy these as well won't get the 40% discount!!!

Please allow us to buy the other plugins currently not included in the Value Plugin Bundle! This would be a great saving for many people, including me! :love:

Besides, it is very limiting to lock FL Studio's Signature Bundle to just Sytrus, Hardcore, Maximus, Directwave, Sountfont Player and VideoPlayer. Can you please allow us to choose other plugins as well, as long as they add up to about $536? So many other plugins which we can choose from, like Morphine, Ogun, Poizone, Toxic, etc...

Some people prefer these other plugs than the Signature Bundle's included ones!
+1
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “Image Line”