Integer update for Morphine to version 2?

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Morphine is like 4 years old already... Isn't it time to bump it up with some new powerful features and presets to keep it ahead of the competition?

I suggest that you include the ability to use curved lines to carve out partials. First, we draw some curves, than we click something like "Partial Resolution", set it to 128 partials, 256, 512, or as high as we want, and we have our complex partials which would take forever to set their values one by one!

Try adding some other powerful, new sonic features, or even a new type of additive synthesis for Morphine 2, like how Harmor superseeded Harmless.

Also, a 64-bit and VST 3.5 version would be great as well! Cubase's Note Expression 2 would love this!

Morphine sounds truly great but you guys need to constantly update it to bring it up to date. It needs to be able to compete with the competition like Camel Audio's Alchemy.

A faster workflow for more complex sounds would be extremly good! Some new unheard-of presets will be nice too.

Gol updated Harmless with Harmor, so what will Maxx Claster update Morphine with? It would be nice to have feature updates to be able to rival other synths.

Completely agree, alt of Image Lines vsts are showing its age compared to other vsts I own from Native Instuments, Fab Filter and so on

I wouldn't hold your breath for an update :(

Gol updated Harmless with Harmor
Harmor was already planned when Harmless was being done. This isn't an old plugin renewed, like, Fruity Slicer vs Slicex / Vocoder vs Vocodex.
The idea of Harmless was to be
-a proof of concept that additive synthesis could do a perfect job as a subtractive one (if that had failed there would have been no Harmor)
-an easy 1-page synth. Less features but very noob-proof (even pure parameter randomization gives great results)
DOLPH WILL PWNZ0R J00r LAWZ!!!!

tony tony chopper wrote:
Gol updated Harmless with Harmor
-a proof of concept that additive synthesis could do a perfect job as a subtractive one (if that had failed there would have been no Harmor)
I am not following you here. Doesn't Harmor get filters too? Why shouldn't it work well as a subtractive synthesizer?
Fernando (FMR)

Harmless was done before Harmor, as a proof of concept. If people hadn't been ready to accept another way of doing subtractive synthesis, it wouldn't have been worth bothering doing Harmor.
DOLPH WILL PWNZ0R J00r LAWZ!!!!

I almsot never use Image lines vst's besides groove machine. To be honestI dont know why I havent switched to cubase, but theres something bout Fl I like. Maybe its cuz Ican custimize folders and love the plug in picker.

Return to “Image Line”