Can't log-in to Image Line account

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like it says. Try to log in at IL and all I get is Authentication failed. Email and password definitely correct. Can't ask for support as can't get on the Forums. Can't create ticket because not logged in. Any ideas?

User name at IL is same as here.

When I mistype my username and pswd for IL, they send me an email telling me that someone else may have tried to log in to my account.

Did you receive an email from them?

If you're using Firefox, make sure you allow IL if you have some blocking activated in your browser, or else try to log in via Internet Explorer.

No email. I usually stay logged-in but have been signed out automatically.

Tried FF, Safari & IE. It's not a browser issue.

I can't log in, either.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

The IL Forum loading button is spinning as I type. I guess IL's recent webpage "upgrades" are not working out as well as they'd like.

down for "maintenance" most likely

While upgrading the forums to phpBB3 we broke them, if you can't log in please try running about with your underpants on your head screaming. We are doing this now to bring the universe (and forums) back into order. This may take some time... :)

Fl Studio through their facebook page.
STFU.Fl Studio is the best!

They were upgrading the forum a few days ago and something went wrong.

"While upgrading the forums to phpBB3 we broke them, if you can't log in please try running about with your underpants on your head screaming. We are doing this now to bring the universe (and forums) back into order. This may take some time... :)"

From twitter a few hours ago.

Edit: I'm to slow for this world :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis

Running around with my underpants on my head worked. Forums are working again.

Will this method work on other problems?

Musical Gym wrote:Will this method work on other problems?
Of course!This method works for everything!!! :hihi:
STFU.Fl Studio is the best!

NikosP wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Will this method work on other problems?
Of course!This method works for everything!!! :hihi:
he he

Return to “Image Line”