Pitcher Updated

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pitcher has been updated and is available in the FL Studio 9.7.7 Beta patch.

Improvements to Pitcher include a new voice panning system in Harmonization mode and internal algorithm updates for cleaner sound and more accurate pitch detection.

The interface controls now change depending on what mode you are in. Select Harmonization mode to see the new panning controls.

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?t=65513

Regards Scott
Last edited by Image-Line on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Again, I don't understand : you post in this forum : VST/DX ONLY NOT FL STUDIO

OK, I understand that pitcher is built for FL, but will it work or not in another DAW ? It's not clear, someone reported that it was working in Ableton.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

stanlea wrote:Again, I don't understand : you post in this forum : VST/DX ONLY NOT FL STUDIO

OK, I understand that pitcher is built for FL, but will it work or not in another DAW ? It's not clear, someone reported that it was working in Ableton.
Whatever. There are dozen of us who work with FL Studio and who visit KVR. What is so wrong to post announcements here? What is your question or is it a rant? Sorry i don't get it. It is VERY clear that ATM this is FL Studio plugin only. FL Studio can also host VST and DX. So what?

Actually, ATM it works in Cubase. Nobody knows about the final version though.

Not an attack against anyone. Just a question : it was not so clear for me. And FL is a very nice program.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

works for me in Ableton
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Hey, whaddya know? Pitcher's a VST! Doesn't look like any other dlls in the FL folder are... I wonder what's up with that.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Return to “Image Line”