My whole account is gone!!!

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I cannot log in to my account with what I know is the right account email and password. When I try to "recover" my password it says my email does not exist in your system (when it has for like 10 years before this). WTF!!!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

same here. I also get "Producer Edition" in the About screen even though i imported the signature reg file. I hope it's just a temporary problem with IL servers (?)
Vampire TNA is now Soulshade at Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Jamendo

Vampire TNA wrote:same here. I also get "Producer Edition" in the About screen even though i imported the signature reg file. I hope it's just a temporary problem with IL servers (?)
that may be it since I am not the only one.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I cannot access my account at all since this evening. :shock:

I've been having trouble as well (sort of expected this given the popularity of the group buy). I've been trying to control my GAS this month... maybe someone's trying to tell me something. :hihi:

oops, same here. Worked fine about 3 hours ago... :?:

Hi Guys,

apologies for the inconvenience. The sale we are having just has the same effect as your average DOS attack :)

Our servers are being swamped with people and struggling to cope. Things will be back to normal in a few hours.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

I've given it a go and failed authentication: so could well be a problem with the site or its database connection.

mgpqa1 wrote: I've been trying to control my GAS this month... maybe someone's trying to tell me something. :hihi:
You picked the wrong month :shock:

Return to “Image Line”