Help with NewTone & Pitcher pricing

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please help me understand this from FL Studio:

"Both NewTone & Pitcher will require FL Studio 9.7 beta so don't purchase this if you don't want to beta-test them (or wait until FL Studio 10 is released)".

What I would like to know if I get it now, and not 9.7. Can I wait for 10 then update it and load it into 10. I hope that makes sense hard time trying to explaining what I mean. This subject was broached at FL, thought I would ask here because I might understand it better here. And if anyone knows how long the offer is for, that would be great to, thanks.

Happy Frog wrote:Please help me understand this from FL Studio:

"Both NewTone & Pitcher will require FL Studio 9.7 beta so don't purchase this if you don't want to beta-test them (or wait until FL Studio 10 is released)".

What I would like to know if I get it now, and not 9.7. Can I wait for 10 then update it and load it into 10. I hope that makes sense hard time trying to explaining what I mean. This subject was broached at FL, thought I would ask here because I might understand it better here. And if anyone knows how long the offer is for, that would be great to, thanks.
Yes you can buy them now, not use FL Studio 9.7 Beta, and download the latest versions later with FL Studio 10 and find them still registered and working.

You won't need to download anything other than a new regcode. FL Studio 10 will install Newtone and Pitcher also.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

I've found that they can be used with 9.1 too, though it's probably not supported by IL if there are problems. you just need to copy the files from the 9.7 installation to the 9.1 installation
Last edited by frantik on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you Scott, I read some more at FL forum and figured it out. I will be getting this and thank you for this, I look forward to using it.

Return to “Image Line”