Mac Bio,, Denormals, continuing saga, EDIT, i've given up, go to hell imageline.

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

reflex wrote:
ttoz wrote:so any progress? do you think we might be able to finally use the synth we have paid for 2 + years ago by the end of this year?
Maxx has promised again to check it out, after he finishes the plugin he's working on now (it's almost finished).

That said, did you ever try it in GarageBand? That would be interesting to know.
Don't you think that's unacceptable? Why not just say, "Oh, we're too busy developing new stuff for more income than to give you any customer service and we already have your money." Because that's exactly what you just said.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing i appreciate the support but i just don't think they care, i think that's evident. I wuld love to buy morphine and sawer which both work reasonable well with logic but have abstained purely because of this.. i guess it's not much, but if another and then another customer starts taking a stand maybe image line will start rethinking their "support".

what throws real insult to the fire is that they won't allow me to resell to some windows user who could make good use of it.. and they said OVER a year ago that at "that" stage a refund didn't seem in order... mind you that was over a year ago.

Anyway i have decided i (and others) have been so rubbed the wrong way here that I am going to make a super heavy effort to tell this story online in every public audio forum imaginable in existence. They deserve to have anger generated at them. Sure i can do *some* sort of reputation damage and I would do so with zero guilt or remorse.

ttoz wrote:zerocrossing i appreciate the support but i just don't think they care, i think that's evident. I wuld love to buy morphine and sawer which both work reasonable well with logic but have abstained purely because of this.. i guess it's not much, but if another and then another customer starts taking a stand maybe image line will start rethinking their "support".

what throws real insult to the fire is that they won't allow me to resell to some windows user who could make good use of it.. and they said OVER a year ago that at "that" stage a refund didn't seem in order... mind you that was over a year ago.

Anyway i have decided i (and others) have been so rubbed the wrong way here that I am going to make a super heavy effort to tell this story online in every public audio forum imaginable in existence. They deserve to have anger generated at them. Sure i can do *some* sort of reputation damage and I would do so with zero guilt or remorse.
I hear you. I didn't know this sh*t was going on when I got Sawer, and I love it but perhaps would not have purchased it had I known this. My mind boggles that someone would have the balls to say, "We'll try and fix your very broken software just as soon as we finish writing another." :shock: WTF? That's retarded. Tell mister Klaster to take a break from what ever it is he's working on... it probably was Sawer considering the time frame, and get on it.

Or, refund all OSX user's money with a public announcement that the products in question will currently not be supported on that OS. Yeah, it's hard to develop for two platforms (but not impossible) but if you're not going to really do it correctly, don't do it at all.

Honestly, I'd love to go back to OSX for all my music and graphics, but it's crap like this that stops me.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:
ttoz wrote:zerocrossing i appreciate the support but i just don't think they care,... Sure i can do *some* sort of reputation damage and I would do so with zero guilt or remorse.
I hear you. I didn't know this sh*t was going on when I got Sawer, and I love it but perhaps would not have purchased it had I known this.
Well perhaps it's time to step it up and start a thread titled "Who wants to start a class action suit against Image-Line because they were ripped off?"

Nothing like a squeaky wheel to get some grease. Keep that thread going as long as it takes.
Zerocrossing Media

f**king bump. just fuming here.

why don't the owners of the company chime in and get this fixed? this could be done in a couple hours coding.

theo i admire your tenacity, but it's christmas man. holidays, family, joy, loved ones, the birth of christ, etc. maybe dial it back a bit for a week or so then crank it back up to 11?

grymmjack wrote:theo i admire your tenacity, but it's christmas man. holidays, family, joy, loved ones, the birth of christ, etc. maybe dial it back a bit for a week or so then crank it back up to 11?
Christmas? It's not like Image-line's out for the holiday. Clearly they're trying to bump interest and revenue with the Harmless deal. I think it's totally acceptable to keep this thread alive for as long as it takes to get it fixed.
Zerocrossing Media

zc i can see what you mean (harmless) but i think max claster isn't locally working right there at image line. i think he works somewhere off site and is not as directly accessible. if i had to guess i'd say that he probably works more with reflex than anyone but reflex is the vst dude in charge of i think all their vst ports from the flstudio versions which means he's probably pretty busy. i found other bugs with MC synths as well so i empathize. was just saying that logically people aren't going to be around for a few days so just wait til like the 27th or so to resume the campaign.

np i'll stay out of it. i'm also victim of this problem however, so i'm watching to see what happens too.

actually you're right Merry Christmas to all, but indeed it was the harmless thread that got me fired up again.. but i will let it ride till next month.
cheers

it's next month.

you should know by now (i think everyone here does) that IL dont give a f**k once they have your money...

well it's official. Maxx Claster is not only not a nice person but the worlds crappiest programmer. Or just the most lazy person on earth. I have never known such CONTEMPT from a company i have given plenty of my hard earned to. It's not like I am asking for something unreasonable after 18 months, i just want THE DENORMALS FIXED.

ttoz; did MC do something not nice? how are you contacting him email? i'm not defending him, just curious as a customer of his products as well.

Some one mentioned Harmless, I think it sounds great, REALLY great for $9 But I do think it worth much more, I just only had $9 and I own a good deal of there software and I intend to own the rest as well.

Return to “Image Line”