Sytrus Goodies... WHEN???

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am a proud owner of the Sytrus synth. Thanks a lot. The question is when will there be some interesting stuff in the Goodies section of the Sytrus Web Site?

Patches??

DX7 sysex files and sites???

FM programming tips???

Sytrus programming tutorials??

I think it's a nice synth if you could provide some resources.
Unless there is a better source for these types of things listed.

I don't really know what the one (Stan) who made the flash web site had in mind for the 'goodies', normally it was supposed to be a link to a possible future extension.

Patches? Yes, in every release of FL, and every new release of Sytrus VSTi, there are new ones.

DX7 files? No, but there are truckloads on the net, and links to them here at KVR.
FM programming tips - same, there are existing ones.

Sytrus tutorials - we have 2 video's at www.flstudio.com.

tony tony chopper wrote: Patches? Yes, in every release of FL, and every new release of Sytrus VSTi, there are new ones.
Don't Sytrus owners have access to the 'Sytrus Presets' forum?

http://forum.e-officedirect.com/forum.e ... rusPresets

Carb.

It still would be nice to get some "Official presets".

lsd wrote:It still would be nice to get some "Official presets".
A lot in that forum are made by Daven who does do a lot of the official ones. :)

Carb.

Ironically, beta-testing any newer versions of Sytrus means that I can't post any new presets there!

You beta testing a new version? Is it version 3?

There isn't likely to be a version 3. Sytrus won't change drastically anymore, it may get new small enhancements or features, but nothing big will change. In fact, it will only start to be more useful as our CPU's will get more powerful.

The forum for reg users is not the easiest place to find stuff. Could you create a sub-forum accessible to reg users but one dedicated to putting presets, be it for Sytrus and other plugs ?

Return to “Image Line”