Purchase Edison by itself?

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this going to be an option? I really don't see myself using the other stuff outside of FL. :shrug:

grymmjack wrote:Is this going to be an option?
Not really and you should REALLY give the other FX a try.

Jean-Marie Cannie
Image-Line Software

I think grymmjack already has FL which is why he's asking (Edison doesn't exast as a FL plugin [yet?])
Last edited by smart on Thu May 04, 2006 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edison (as an FL plugin) will be included in the next FL (don't ask when), for free as it will replace the existing editor.

tony tony chopper wrote:Edison (as an FL plugin) will be included in the next FL (don't ask when), for free as it will replace the existing editor.
:D
Last edited by Canned Heat on Thu May 04, 2006 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@JMC: I use the others in FL already and if I need those particular effects I just use them right in FL.

@smart: yes, exactly.

@tony: I would like to purchase it for use outside of FL (as a VST itself as offered in the JuicePack). If this is not possible to purchase on it's own, is there some kind of price break for people who have the buy meter up to 40%? The only 2 things I haven't bought are beatcreator and dreamstation (if you looked at my account). I was actually surprised to see no discount applied to the JuicePack when I mock-ordered it.

I don't mind supporting IL with my cash at all, you have to eat. But the other plugins I already have found suitable replacements for outside of FL (because they were proprietary to FL we were forced to look for others). So, that said, I'm still going to buy JuicePack, but I would hope that each plugin could be sold on it's own instead of in a bundle like this. I would pay gladly for Edison on it's own, as I would for equos and so on on their own but the others I doubt I will use, etc.

It's excellent that FL has all of this stuff inside of it and I totally understand that it is effort to take native FL plugs and turn them into VST plugs, so I am not bitching at the price ($10 a pop is nothing, on their own) only the packaging and the situation of having to buy them all even if I don't want them all kind of thing.

grymmjack wrote:I was actually surprised to see no discount applied to the JuicePack when I mock-ordered it.
I've added the JuicePack to the products that contribute to the reduction
but I can't gurantee that this will remain the case as the reduction scheme
got out of control with the introduction of XXL.

Can you let me know what it amounts to right now ?

Jean-Marie Cannie
Image-Line Software - FL Studio

Return to “Image Line”