creating DirectWave instruments with mixer effects?

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm making DW presets for FLM. Can you add mixer effects. And render them in DirectWave? With the effects?

See the dialog in the help file:
Miscellaneous:
Signal flow and FX - The signal path is Channel > Input Mixer Channel > Master Mixer Channel:
Enable master effects - Samples are made with (On) or without (Off) any effects loaded on the Master Mixer track.
Enable insert effects - Samples are made with (On) or without (Off) any effects loaded on the Insert Mixer track.

Hi NTO, I can't seem to find a dialogue named miscellaneous. The only thing that I found that was miscellaneous. Was in the channel settings. Is this what you were talking about?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Are you NOT making the DW patches with the FLS channel rack right click sampler?

Hi NTO, I found what you were talking about.
I feel like an idiot. It was right there in front of me the whole time. I started making a step-by-step screenshot, of what I was doing. When I noticed on the rendering settings. At the bottom there was a tab miscellaneous and lo and behold. Was the master and the insert FX's. I've already made the screenshots. So I'll post them. Maybe it can help somebody else.

This is how I save a plug-in preset.
I open the plug-in I want.
Set the preset that I want. And go with the flow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Image Line”