Load Sytrus with Default (Initialized) Patch

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to load Sytrus with the Default (Initialized with just one Saw operator) patch and not the nice string patch?

Not that I remember, no.

It's ok, I have a workaround - Since I use Live, I just created a quickie rack with the default pre-selected. I also reduced the output, as Sytus is the loudest synth ever :)

For what it's worth, Sytrus VSTi has an option to halve the output volume.

aah, good to know.

sytrus has a defaut preset , it is just a sin wav
if you don't have the last version be sure to check on your myflstudio page to download the lastest
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

I know about the default setting - I start with it all the time...I wanted to know if you can initiate Sytrus with this setting, because it always starts with Gol's string sound...

nebulae wrote:I know about the default setting - I start with it all the time...I wanted to know if you can initiate Sytrus with this setting, because it always starts with Gol's string sound...
maybe if you are using the vsti version just take the blank fxb and replace it with the former one or simply put in an other foleder the presets 2 leaving only the default .fst
but why all that pain when you are just one click away from the default patch
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

/* whitenoise */
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Return to “Image Line”