Augustus Loop Bugs

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Folks;

I just purchased Augustus Loop, and am having a great time with it! Nice work!

However, I've found a few bugs I'd like to report. I've purchased the OSX version, and am running the latest version of MacOS and Ableton Live:

1. As I understand it, the "Fix Delay" button preserves delay time while pitching the loop. For example, if my loop is 1 second long and I increase the pitch by an octave, the loop should still be 1 second long. If my understanding is correct, the "Fix Delay" button is not operating correctly. It effectively does nothing.

2. In the Filter section, The "Type" knob starts and ends with "Thru". In between it's a numerical display. Given the documentation I would expect the following list of values: "Thru", "Low", "Band", "High".

3. The "Inertia Free" button only provides Inertia-Free loop changes if the Inertia knob is set to 0.0.

Thank you for all you hard work!

vic

2. You'll find Low at 1.0, Band at 2.0 and High at 3.0. In between you get a blend of the filter responses.

I'll look at 1 & 3 - it's a while since I tried those.

Thank you very much OS.

vic

Finally got round to looking at these (thank the holiday season!). 1 & 3 both seem to be working as expected in v2.4.6.

Hi,

when tweaking the feedback rapidly, clicks appear in the looped audio. Very off putting. Any chance this could be fixed soon? trying to loop in ableton and Augustus loop is literally the only looper that works while compensating for through-put latency. It's the only game in town! would you believe it.
beatbox is for noobs

For the benefit of anyone else reading, we resolved this offline and a new version of Augustus (2.4.9) will be released with a fix.

Return to “Expert Sleepers”