Silent Way now has its own forum

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Muff Wiggler was kind enough to set up a dedicated Silent Way forum at muffwiggler.com.

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

Obviously I'll continue to monitor both forums closely, but if you're into modular synthesis you might find the discussions over at muffwiggler.com an interestingly different experience than those at KVR.

Hi Where can i ask questions about Silent Way Software .. bit confused .Thanks for your time.

Here or there. You're more likely to get other users' opinions on the muffwiggler forum - it's much more active.

Hi OS

Sadly MUFFS is down today SO I popped over here to try and soldier on with my SW 2.7.1 issues you've been so kindly helping me with ~ since adding a new ES-8 to my ES-3,6,7 on a USB Fireface 802 aggregate under Logic 10.4 on OSX 10.13.3

We established AUDIO IN and OUT are both working whereas you commented that if SW VC wasn't reacting then CV out does/did not seem to be working yet, or at least not coming out the expected ES-8 no.1 & no. 2 output jack.
Last message I left you on Muffs, I had just discovered that indeed I could at least get the SW LFO working and affecting the signal when running on the same audio channel as the Modular (not as software instrument) coming out that same ES-8 no.1 output jack. I also reported that outputs 1 & 2 ( 7 & 8 ) on my ES-7 were reversed and curious if it had any bearing on finding a working solution.

I don't know how long muffs' FORUM will be down but I sure would like to get SW working for me :hyper:
:D
Thanks Kindly, Pete (Mr. Pete on Muffs)

Could you please start a new thread for this?

OK thanks

it's here: TROUBLE with Silent Way Voice Controller Calibration
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=502006

Return to “Expert Sleepers”