MuLab freezes

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since the last update, MuLab freezes when I try to move or/and copy events in the edit part.
And there's nothing to do apart rebooting. A little embarassing I must say....

Which MuLab version? Which OS platform? Which steps to repeat the freeze?

MuLab 8.3.3 64 / Win 7 64 /
In the piano roll, when I try to move or copy a few events (any events on any track), MuLab freezes and I can't do nothing.
I can click on anything, nothing responds. The only way to quit (or to do anything) is a reboot.
This is a problem that I didn't have with the previous version 8.
Pending a solution, I return to Mixcraft since the previous version 8 of MuLab is not available on the MuTools site.
Thank you for your help, have a nice day....and happy new year !

Does Alt-Tab work at all? Windows key? Or totally nothing? Before you do an edit, check in the Audio Setup and MIDI Setup that all the setting are correct and only available devices are selected.

Do you have any other applications running at the same time that might be using the Audio device?

Do you get the same problem if you try the beta version http://www.mutools.com/mulab/beta/ ?

ftnwo2012 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:26 pm MuLab 8.3.3 64 / Win 7 64 /
In the piano roll, when I try to move or copy a few events (any events on any track), MuLab freezes and I can't do nothing.
I can click on anything, nothing responds. The only way to quit (or to do anything) is a reboot.
This is a problem that I didn't have with the previous version 8.
Pending a solution, I return to Mixcraft since the previous version 8 of MuLab is not available on the MuTools site.
Thank you for your help, have a nice day....and happy new year !
I double-checked this but cannot repeat it with M8.3.3 on Windows 64 bit.
Can you repeat the freeze when you launch MuLab, open one of the demo projects, edit a sequence part and move/copy a couple of notes?

Thank you to you all for your help.
It's strange. In fact, after trying to copy/move, MuLab reacts about 5 minutes later (I waited to see...).
And after several tests, it appears that it happens only with addictive drums (who never gave me any problems before ) whereas before, it was with all the instruments.
But the day before, all was fine and suddenly, MuLab freezes. I didn't do anything special or add anything on the PC.
Very strange.
I will do some other tests and I'll keep you informed just in case it happens to someone else.
Anyway, thank you to all of you and thank you too to pljones for the beta. I will try this too.

Return to “MUTOOLS”