Happy New Years...

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Jo,

I wish you a happy new year and that 2020 brings you even more success and all the attention your wonderful creations deserve.
Just the other day I discovered 8.3 and installed it immediately. Since I have found proper ASIO drivers for my machine, I'm happily making music again and took a joyful dive into MuLab's goodies. I often think that people don't quite understand just how powerful your tool really is, but it seems like you've done a heck of a job to make it easier for people to see. Great job, really! :hyper:
I will try my best to be a bit louder once again and do a few proper showcases for MuLab and Mux. It give me way too much joy to work with it! :party:

So, all the very, very Best to you and thank you for being as amazing as you are! :hug:

Cheers,
Taron

Taron wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:20 pm I often think that people don't quite understand just how powerful your tool really is,

Well, it's a MuTool...

And awhile back, when we were having a thread regarding Waves plugs, and the fact that MuLab cannot scan the Waves Shell system, the "shell2 vst" app was suggested, even by Jo himself, at some point if I recall...

And this "shell2 vst" solution has been working nicely for me, but to quote Mr. Langie...

"It's not a MuTool".

Ah, indeed, it is not. So how about one then? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Happy New Year Taron, and also assorted forum dwellers.

Yes, a happy MuYear to all! Seven years of Mutools for me and I love it! Cheers especially to Jo, who has done an amazing job developing such functional and creative software!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Happy 2020 everybody and special greetings to Jo!

Thanks a lot guys !! :hail: :phones: :tu:
Your heartwarming wishes give creative energy, thank you!

Best wishes to you too for a healthy, creative and sparkling 2020 !! :party:

Return to “MUTOOLS”