Sub tracks are their OWN tracks in the track mix down

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MUsers, i have a quick question. How do I get a sub track to be its own track in a track mixdown, so for example i have 1 main mudrum track (kick) and 3 sub tracks (snare,hat,toms) I want 4 separate tracks in the mix down, not ONE drum track. Is there something I am missing? How do I accomplish this?

Any tricks on this?

Hi, one way would be to drag each sub track down below the '+' to separate them, then go to Project menu and choose Export Tracks As Audio Files
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:34 pm Hi, one way would be to drag each sub track down below the '+' to separate them, then go to Project menu and choose Export Tracks As Audio Files
So, I thought about that and have tried that in the past, (and just tried it again on 8.3) but when I do this, and play back the tracks I only hear my main track now. It seems like when pulling out the sub tracks into their own track I lose the audio.. midi events are showing though.

Wait, I got it I think.. and you were on the right track (so to speak lol).

The last step after pulling them out into their own track is right clicking on the track, selecting choose target module and picking the main rack with the MuDrums.

I haven't exported yet, but now I can see the midi split on to 4 different tracks and hear each if I solo.

Ah sorry I should have mentioned that :) yea it should export as you want after that.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Return to “MUTOOLS”