M8.2 // Gui Question

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to have the deselected (audio/midi) clips look like the selected* one?
When it's deselected it looks more faded/washed. Is there a setting in preferences to change that?
-or contrast for it?

Thanks
Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 2.14.26 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

No. It would not be ok if selected and unselected parts look the same, would it?

or is there a way to change the top part of the clip where the text is, so it's a little darker?

No such preference in M8.2, sorry.

mutools wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:42 pm No such preference in M8.2, sorry.
ok thanks, just wanted to check

Hello.

I know this is few months old already but I don't want to start a new topic about similar problem. Is there any plan to add maybe setting to select contrast level between selected and not selected sample or event.
Maybe this is problem with my eyes but I really cannot tell what is selected and what is not. Take this picture for instance:
2020-08-02 13_55_39-Window.png
Maybe some kind of outline would be helpful.

Another thing, please consider this as FR: would it be possible to add name of the sample in a top left corner or at least as a tooltip?
I know sample name is visible if you open it (or select) but this requires to open (select) each sample to check names.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MUTOOLS”