Bottom Toolbar Question // Multisampler Question

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi... is there a way to pin a window to the bottom toolbar.

For example if I'm using a Multi-Sampler and have the keyboard editor open, when I minimize it a button appears at the bottom toolbar, but if I accidentally hit the X instead it closes. Would love to be able to pin that editor window to the bottom, even if I hit the X, the button would still be there. Its a great shortcut to have access to imo.

Also, one more question regarding the Multisampler - can you automate the individual Pitch, Gain, Pan of each sample? I tried connecting it different automation parameters, but it just shows a (?) and doesn't move anything.

Thanks!

bbreakz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:28 pm Also, one more question regarding the Multisampler - can you automate the individual Pitch, Gain, Pan of each sample? I tried connecting it different automation parameters, but it just shows a (?) and doesn't move anything.
Those parameters are not yet automatable atm. I'd love to have them automatable too but it's not something that can be implemented quickly.

mutools wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:00 am
bbreakz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:28 pm Also, one more question regarding the Multisampler - can you automate the individual Pitch, Gain, Pan of each sample? I tried connecting it different automation parameters, but it just shows a (?) and doesn't move anything.
Those parameters are not yet automatable atm. I'd love to have them automatable too but it's not something that can be implemented quickly.
Ok thanks, wasn't sure if it was something I was doing wrong

Return to “MUTOOLS”