Mutools Music Length Question

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! I've recently gotten the Mutools software for creating digital music! I have a question, ther are 20 lines to mark the length of your project, but that roughly only means like 35 seconds of music... is there a way to increase the length of the project besides looping the music? Thank you for your time! :D

Just keep going.

What do you mean with "there are 20 lines to mark the length of your project" ?

Think he means 20 bars.

As you create a song and lengthen it, MuLab will automatically show more bars. It 'grows' depending on the length of your track.

Currently the only way to increase the number of bars on screen is to increase the size of clips/move them to the edge of the arranger. There's no manual zoom setting, as far as I am aware.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

The length of a composition is defined by the last part in it, with some extra margin. So the length of a composition is automatically growing as you add more parts at the right.

PS: I do see the practical issue of a the limited composition length when starting a new project and so in the next update the minimum composition length has been increased to 5 minutes. From there on adding more parts will automatically extend the composition length, like it is now.

Oh, and for now, you can save a New project template that starts with an empty part long enough to get the right size view. That way the fiddling around to get the zoom set the way you want is done just the once.

Return to “MUTOOLS”