Sampler Issue V2

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello again,

i created a Drum Line as WAV File.
~40 Seconds Long and i want to loop the last 20 Seconds.

If i use Midi Sequence and draw a very Long Single note i face some Problems again.

A: It is not possible to use the Compsition Loop function in the Compose Screen (2 Markers) because the Sequencer will stop and wanted to set back to Zero.

B: It is not possible to Pause and Play, because the Sequencer also want to set back to Zero.

C: It is not possible to jump Forward in the composition, sequencer want to set back to Zero

Using Audio Stream is not possible, because it is not fine enough to find the right spot where to loop.

Set the marker in the sample where you want the loop to start. Highlight that area, right click, and create new sample from selection. You can now drop the new sample straight into the arranger, or use it in a different sampler. In doing this, you're sampling a sub-region of your original sample. You can then modify/use the new sample as you like independent of the original.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

It's on the wishlist to make it possible to start sample events from within the event, eg when you start playback in the middle of a sample event.

dakkra wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:21 pm right click, and create new sample from selection.
Thanks for the Help, but i coud not find yet where the new Selection is located ?!

Thanks @ Jo for Info.

My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Return to “MUTOOLS”