Hardware synths and mulab?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all.

I was wondering if there is built in hardware integration in mulab for using outboard gear like hardware synths. Reaper has reainsert which acts as a bridge that compensates for latency so that recorded audio from the synth lines up with the grid.

Other daws have similar functionality and I was wondering how well mulab does in this regard?

Thanks

Outside of midi and audio IO there isn't much Mulab has in the way of hardware integration. Mulab is generally self contained meaning it doesn't typically have support for "external" functionality. Rewire is the only thing I know of for working with external software, but no ARA, PDC, etc...
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Bummer. Thanks for the info. I'll have to pass unfortunately as a large part of my work flow consists of my hardware synths. Yeah I could set up a midi track and send it to my hardware synth and record the output on a separate channel but I'd have to manually quantize to the grid every time.

Doc Brown wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:21 pm I'd have to manually quantize to the grid every time.
I do it all the time. Little timing errors just make the music less quantized :D

Return to “MUTOOLS”